Studio Europe

Studio Europe

Grey27

Grey27Sydney, NSW

Will be purchasing again

I was upset to find out that my favourite product was not there when I went on this website so I emailed their customer service if it will come back in stock. They came back with a list of alternates for me since it was discontinued and i found a new favourite style! The package arrived in about a week. Very helpful thank you.

R.Sadi

R.SadiSydney, NSW

Quick delivery, reliable service & best price

I have purchased Shapewear on & off from Studio Europe since 2012. Their prices are the best found online for this particular brand & delivery has always been extremely prompt! Ive recommended their site to others who also choose this brand of Shapewear.

Store LocationStudio Europe
Picolin

PicolinSydney, NSW

A great find

A great find for lingerie from brands I knew but also some unique ones I haven't seen before. Good prices and always a new deal every visit. Kept me informed with shipping updates when my item wasn't immediately available

Store LocationStudioeurope.com.au
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Studio Europe compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Rita B

Rita Basked

What is a good site to buy lingerie and shape wear?

Ronnie

I was not happy with their time frames and had to keep chasing them up. They took my money saying the product was in stock and then many weeks latter said it was held up in customs. I would not use them again.

Ronnie

I eventually bought what I was looking for from USA but I have used Zodee successfully in the past.

Get an answer from our members and Studio Europe representatives