4.3

3.8
3.6

Jenni
Jenni4 posts

Great Quality at a competitive price

In the past couple of months I have purchased two Adelaide koalas and two 16 cm Standing Tigers. I purchased one of each for grandchildren and they were so well received that another two grandchildren wanted them as well. Great quality, very cuddly and much loved by the young recipients! Show details ·  1
littlelisacollins
littlelisacollinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Brindle Bull Terrier

I love this. I have looked for the last 4 years for a place to put my boys ashes. Delivery was super quick. The stuffed bully feels really soft and looks even better than the photos showed. Really really happy. Show details ·  1
Kristy J.
Kristy J.4 posts

Super fast to post

Ordered two toys at lunch time, posted within hours same day.

My only disappointment was they send in flimsy satchels without extra protection. Double bag it or bubble wrap would be desirable! Show details ·  3

Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

Amazing customer service

Amazing service. I ordered an autograph bear from Amazon which was delayed and would miss my daughters last day of school. Searched google for a replacement. Found and purchased one from Stuffed with Plush Toys with express post. I called the phone number to see if it could be posted that day (not expecting anyone to answer). Someone answered straight away and said she’d just done the printing for the days order but would print mine too and package and post that day (it was around 2pm) and it arrived by 10.30am the following day! So thankful and super impressed. Highly recommend! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Chantel S.
Chantel S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Super happy!

I ordered two extra comforters for my little one and they came so quickly! Even amidst Covid 19.
It was really easy and the products are great quality. Thank you Show details
Lucy K
Lucy KSydney6 posts

Great products and amazing customer service

I ordered a jumbo stuffed cheetah from Stuffed With Plush Toys on Friday afternoon and with in an hour or so I had received an email to say it had been packed and dispatched. I had my parcel the following Monday and I can’t believe how fast and efficient the service was. Keep up the wonderful work and what a great and fun range of products to choose from. Show details ·  1
smithstreet
smithstreetCanberra 2600, ACT

Ignored my request to exchange faulty toy & tried to rip me off

We received a faulty toy, I sent Stuffed with Plush Toys a photo showing the fault They ignored my request for a fast exchange, my son missed out on his special birthday gift and I had to raise a dispute and get my money back from paypal. Not happy! Show details
Stuffed With Plush Toys   DM

Sorry you have received a faulty item. Please get in contact with us via email so we can assist. We’ve never denied a refund or replacement where a photo has been provided showing a fault/defect.

JJB
JJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nasty cheap wrapping toy got damaged

Failure! Stuffed with Plush Toys. Wrapping failed toy got wet and damaged. Did not respond to emails or offer refund or help in any way. The Adelaide owners are awful! Will not buy from again Show details
JaneC
JaneCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Terrible quality toy & late delivery

It too Stuffed with Plush Toys 18 days to deliver a toy 3 suburbs! They refused to answer their emails and the phone number always went to service. when it did arrive I was so ashamed by the quality , I could not give it as a gift Show details
Smita P.
Smita P.

Perfect gift for animal lovers

I have purchased many cute animals plush as birthday gifts and love the wide selection, quality of workmanship, ease of ordering and timely delivery. I will continue to use it as my only go to place when I think of plush toys.
Tim Kirby
Tim Kirby

Ordered a soft toy gift for a new born and was temporarily lost in the mail at Australia Post's end. Lisa was very proactive and put great effort into finding out the location of the parcel and offering to resend another one, Quality customer service.

Tracey.Y
Tracey.Y

6/5 stars

The dugong plush I purchased was beautiful. SUPER soft and better than I expected. Very nice. 5/5 for you guys

Chosen Cookie
Chosen Cookie

Great quality!

The stuffed animal kelpie i purchased was great.

Soft and fast postage.

Most of all it was well priced

A little note ( postage was expensive)

Mel BB
Mel BB

Exactly what I was looking for

I highly recommend Stuffed with Plush toys. The toys were perfect - just what I was looking for. The items were very reasonably priced, they arrived in perfect condition, and earlier than promised. Importantly, the toys looked exactly like their online photo and description. A hassle-free gift buying experience!

Terri
Terri

Fantastic service and great product knowledge

Absolutely loved the professional and personal service. Fast, efficient and fantastic support. Great recommendation and really love my purchase! Will definitely be buying more as gifts for friends and family.