Stuffed With Plush Toys

Stuffed With Plush Toys

Ordered a soft toy gift for a new born and was temporarily lost in the mail at Australia Post's end. Lisa was very proactive and put great effort into finding out the location of the parcel and offering to resend another one, Quality customer service.

6/5 stars

The dugong plush I purchased was beautiful. SUPER soft and better than I expected. Very nice. 5/5 for you guys

Great quality!

The stuffed animal kelpie i purchased was great.
Soft and fast postage.
Most of all it was well priced
A little note ( postage was expensive)

Exactly what I was looking for

I highly recommend Stuffed with Plush toys. The toys were perfect - just what I was looking for. The items were very reasonably priced, they arrived in perfect condition, and earlier than promised. Importantly, the toys looked exactly like their online photo and description. A hassle-free gift buying experience!

Fantastic service and great product knowledge

Absolutely loved the professional and personal service. Fast, efficient and fantastic support. Great recommendation and really love my purchase! Will definitely be buying more as gifts for friends and family.

First Class Service - Gorgeous Item!

Wow! My purchase was shipped so promptly and the service I received was excellent.

The meerkat is adorable - so life-like! Amazing quality and, most importantly, my daughter will love it :)

I would highly recommend this seller for all plush toy purchases. Very impressed. I''ll be back for sure!

Teddy bear

Thanks , my neice loved her teddy, it bought lots of giggles and smiles with all his bright colours, he is super soft and i know where to buy all my super gifts from now, thanks for the great quality items and for the great fast service. Best store online.
Fast, great quality, just beautiful toys

One happy Bubba :)

The snuggle toy we purchased was just perfect for the new addition to the family, baby safe and gorgeous, Thank you so much for your excellent service! It made a beautiful gift, well made and pretty colours, I'm sure little miss will enjoy it for a long time to come.
Soft, cuddly , quick delivery.

Perfect Transaction

The Parrot that I purchased was even better than I expected and will do the job I have in mind brilliantly.
Its a quality item (better then expected) and service was awesome. fast and friendly.
I couldnt be more satisfied. Will purchase more items from this seller as the need arises.
Quality and speed of delivery
Nothing

Not real happy

I have brought several items recently and while it is easy and quite a quick service I am not entirely satisfied with the products. I don't think "plush" is a good description, a cat I received was a little scratchy and a lot malting , a puppy with a slightly twisted face. Most disappointing of all is an Ironman, it is horrible, badly made. I feel like all the items I received were seconds but at first grade prices.

badly made, one leg nearly twice the size of the other and twisted,

Hi Belinda, We assure you that all of our products are "First" quality from the best importers in Australia. We offer a "no quibbles" 100% money back guarantee on every item we sell. From memory we sent you another replacement for the Iron Man as well at our cost. If you have any questions, please contact us on 1300786345 and we assure you we will fix any issue. Cheers Wayne and Litsa - Stuffedwithplushtoys

Brilliant Service

I am quite often up at all hours of the day/night, I placed an enquiry at 4.30am in the morning and within 5 minutes I had the response which led me to purchase my stuffed toy. Could not ask for better service. Add to this that the goods arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
Great service, great delivery times and great prices.

Excellent Service

Looking for a stuffed toy for my niece, no time to go to the shops, then I found this site. So many to choose from, but I found one she would love. It arrived within days and was absolutely perfect and she adores it. Easy site to navigate and service was outstanding. 5 stars!
Reliable, ease of navigation, excellent communication

These guys are 5 stars for everything.

I was recently looking for gifts for a friends baby, and some plush toys for my own kids. I came across Stuffedwithplushtoys via google, understandably, because their range is so big. I ordered via the website, which was very easy, and then realised after paying, that I wanted to add an item. I called the number on the website (which is a rare thing to find these days) and was so happy with the personalised service that Litsa gave me. The items were also at my house the very next day as I chose Express Post. This is probably the best experience buying online I have ever had.
Brilliant service.