Style Group

Style Group

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
John Comninos

John ComninosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Awning

From start to finish, Chris and his team acted as true professionals coming up with multiple options and a recommendation that was spot on. We love the new awning over the BBQ area which was installed as promised and without fault. Chris's team were timely, courteous and cleaned up completely when finished.
This is the 3rd job I have completed with Style Group (previously flooring and another for blinds) and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Style Group for any of these services.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Highly recommended with no hesitation.

Best Transformation to our House - thank you!!!

I deal with many businesses daily and I can honestly say that Style Group provided me with the best service (from initial enquiry to installation) that I have ever received. The sales team was prompt to the appointment, also attending out of hours to suit my families busy lifestyle. Chris listened to what I needed and offered a solution that exceeded my expectations. The install went smoothly - the installation team was prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend Style Group and felt like a member of the family every time I went into their sales office- this is another reason why I support a local, friendly business.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Style Group compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

K K

K K

Love my new blinds - excellent service by a team who know their products

We were recommended to contact Style Group by a friend, after having met with 4 different companies to provide quotes for blinds in our new dining area. Sue was prompt and able to meet with my partner first, and then also offered to come back to allow me to see the stock, at short notice. Our blinds arrived within the specified lead time and the installation was done neatly and quickly. We are extremely pleased with our motorised blinds - which no other company offered the flexibility of, for that price. I would definitely recommend Style Group again.

Amazing!

We are really happy with how the Lemon Spotted Gum flooring has turned out. It looks amazing.
Jack and Blake (installers) were very informative with how to run the flooring direction, answered all questions and helped sort out the stair trim in the neatest and visually appealing way.
Their install is neat, tight, and done with care as if it were their own floor.
Such attention to details. Thanks guys0

Great service and a good price.

I needed to replace blinds in both my daughter's bedrooms. I did the initial measuring and then called up for advice. They helped me find the right items and I placed the order late on Wednesday. By Friday morning the blinds were delivered, leaving me the task of self-installation over the weekend. They fit perfectly, and I have two happy children.

Chelle B

Chelle BBrisbane

Excellent service and products

The installation team are professional and thorough and the products are of high quality.
I would definitely recommend Style Group for blinds and shutters. I also have an outdoor awning which is excellent for sun protection and looks great.

Stefan

StefanBrisabne

Unprofessional, Terrible Customer Service, Zero Liability

McLean

McLeanIpswich

Great to do business with

We had used Style Group to put internal shutters, venetians and an outdoor shutter in our home. They have been very professional with all our dealings. The completion dates, the product and the contact we have had has been outstanding. I would highly recommend the Style Group to all.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Style Group compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sharon

SharonBrisbane

Great service from flooring to shutters!

We have used the Style Group at Jindalee now for the supply of our bamboo timber floor as well as two separate installation of shutters. I have nothing but good things to say about them from their sales people through to their install guys. Great service, good prices and absolute quality product. Thoroughly recommend them!

Jen

Jen

Terrible customer service and failed to deliver goods

Security screens

Great service all round. Chris gave me several options for my installation. I decided to do my own measurements (a mistake i realise now). Chris double checked a quickly let me know of my errors, and i am so glad he did. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about using them.

Grumpy old man.Augustine Heights

Fail - Customer service, fullfilling warranty obligation

Grumpy old man.

A quick update. They did eventually come good and replace the shutter. Still it shouldn't have taken a year.