StyleTread

Kitty K.

Kitty K.Southwest, VIC

Two-Day Turnaround during lockdown!?!?!

Very happy all round. More options than I needed to be honest. So many possibilities!!! Ha ha. It was easy to navigate, and find exactly what I wanted. The 30-day return takes the dangerous guesswork out of buying shoes online. But if I wasn’t already happy enough, there was a mere two days between order and arrival! And during a statewide covid lockdown. Blown away. Styletread is now my go-to!

SizingSlightly small
Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Excellent Service

I've long been a fan of Styletread for their wide selection - much better than most stores, fast delivery & excellent customer service however, refunds have always taken a long time to be processed & I've often mentioned this delay in my reviews. But this time my return was received on the 10th December & my refund was processed the same day! I'm super impressed & that's the icing on the cake for me. So thank you very much Styletread

Wonderful experience.

Thank you Styletread.Love my purchase.Mollini Osie,khaki.My first purchase 37 were too small.39 which were purchased 7 days ago, and delighted to receive today,are perfect.Beautiful soft leather.Thank you Styletread,for amazing service.Thoroughly recommend

Mrs H

Mrs HVictoria

Great Experience

My shoes were perfect
condition and packaging were all correct
The speed of delivery was amazing
I chose to check out the reviews after I had made my purchase
I was a little hesitant with a few negative reviews
I am one to understand that not everything works well for everyone
The negative reviews were mostly regarding returns, I will not need to go down that path so cannot make a comment in that respect

David G.

David G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

pre meditated deceit!

Mangler6709

Mangler6709Perth, WA

So happy

I'm so very pleased with Style Tread. Excellent customer service and my shoes are wonderful. I will be buying from them again and recommend them highly. So happy.

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Poor customer service

Lack of any real help with issues. Snide, unprofessional replies to emails - like communicating with high school kids. Worst company I've dealt with for a very long time.

Hui S.

Hui S.Sydney, NSW

None genuine leather shoes, cheating on description

The shoes I bought is not made of leather, they mark the material as "man made" on their website and shame to claim it was made of PU leather, misleading on purpose.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Ros

RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for deliveries inaccurate

Do NOT trust their delivery times they are false totally inaccurate claims on the site for me it was important and I phoned when i had not received them to find they were packed but not even despatched!!!

Anneke

AnnekeSydney, NSW

Paid for express shipping and took them a wk to dispatch

Very disappointed. Ordered my sons shoes and requested express shipping, what's the point if they take a whole week to dispatch. I ordered other items at the same time from different companies using normal post and have already received them.

Mish

MishHunter Region, NSW

Huge choice-excellent shipping

I love this site. A huge range of brands, great sales. Order one day, wearing the shoes 2 days later. If you understand your shoe size and measurements, you wont have a problem. I can’t recommend Style Trend highly enough.

maccy

maccy

Django and Juliette shoes very poor quality, not made to last

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Poor quality shoes and customer service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Daniela

DanielaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

The boots I ordered came within a week, well packed. Unfortunately they were too large so I decided to hold onto them, order a smaller size and see which ones fit best. The second delivery also came within a week. I was able to go online print a return docket and return the first pair free of charge. The total refund was in my bank account within a week. It was so, so easy and fast. I will definitely shop with Style Tread in the future.

SGR

SGRKimberley, WA

Styletread - refund policy is absolutely shocking!

Shoes arrived and after wearing them for 5 days to work (office) they fell apart and the soles completely came off - I took photos of the shows before gluing them together and made contact with styletread for a refund so that I could purchase another pair of work shoes. They advised that they would not refund me the $99.95 until I took to the shows with scissors. I explained that I live in a small country town and needed to keep wearing the shoes even though the glue was also now coming apart until I received the money so that I could buy another pair of shoes.

Jus

JusBrisbane

Beware terrible service

Style Tread made a mistake on my order. took me 6 weeks to get a reply about return.
They system asset up to take moony Easily and never return it./
Absolutely horrible Experience. never again
Shop elsewhere

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Online Shopping Experience

I purchased 4 pairs of shoes through the styletread website and couldn't fault the experience. All goods were delivered in a timely manner, even though it was a split delivery. Tracking info was provided. Great user friendly website helped the overall experience. Would definitely use again

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Experience

My first order with Styletread and won't be the last. The whole experience was very smooth, the delivery was timely and included tracking information. Would definately use again. Their website is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

earl

earlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

they are second to none fantastic service .

Great website easy to search , the full range is excellent , The quality of the Sketchers is fantastic for such a light weight low cost shoe . Will now buy again and again also the staff to deal with on the phone are very friendly and help you with no fuss .