StyleTread

3.1

Hui S.

Hui S.Sydney, NSW

None genuine leather shoes, cheating on description

The shoes I bought is not made of leather, they mark the material as "man made" on their website and shame to claim it was made of PU leather, misleading on purpose.

Ros

RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for deliveries inaccurate

Do NOT trust their delivery times they are false totally inaccurate claims on the site for me it was important and I phoned when i had not received them to find they were packed but not even despatched!!!

Anneke

AnnekeSydney, NSW

Paid for express shipping and took them a wk to dispatch

Very disappointed. Ordered my sons shoes and requested express shipping, what's the point if they take a whole week to dispatch. I ordered other items at the same time from different companies using normal post and have already received them.

Mish

MishHunter Region, NSW

Huge choice-excellent shipping

I love this site. A huge range of brands, great sales. Order one day, wearing the shoes 2 days later. If you understand your shoe size and measurements, you wont have a problem. I can’t recommend Style Trend highly enough.

maccy

maccy

Django and Juliette shoes very poor quality, not made to last

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Poor quality shoes and customer service

Daniela

DanielaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

The boots I ordered came within a week, well packed. Unfortunately they were too large so I decided to hold onto them, order a smaller size and see which ones fit best. The second delivery also came within a week. I was able to go online print a return docket and return the first pair free of charge. The total refund was in my bank account within a week. It was so, so easy and fast. I will definitely shop with Style Tread in the future.

SGR

SGRKimberley, WA

Styletread - refund policy is absolutely shocking!

Shoes arrived and after wearing them for 5 days to work (office) they fell apart and the soles completely came off - I took photos of the shows before gluing them together and made contact with styletread for a refund so that I could purchase another pair of work shoes. They advised that they would not refund me the $99.95 until I took to the shows with scissors. I explained that I live in a small country town and needed to keep wearing the shoes even though the glue was also now coming apart until I received the money so that I could buy another pair of shoes.

Jus

JusBrisbane

Beware terrible service

Style Tread made a mistake on my order. took me 6 weeks to get a reply about return.
They system asset up to take moony Easily and never return it./
Absolutely horrible Experience. never again
Shop elsewhere

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Online Shopping Experience

I purchased 4 pairs of shoes through the styletread website and couldn't fault the experience. All goods were delivered in a timely manner, even though it was a split delivery. Tracking info was provided. Great user friendly website helped the overall experience. Would definitely use again

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Experience

My first order with Styletread and won't be the last. The whole experience was very smooth, the delivery was timely and included tracking information. Would definately use again. Their website is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

earl

earlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

they are second to none fantastic service .

Great website easy to search , the full range is excellent , The quality of the Sketchers is fantastic for such a light weight low cost shoe . Will now buy again and again also the staff to deal with on the phone are very friendly and help you with no fuss .

Rora

RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible slow process of refund for online shoe purchases

I have been purchasing shoes from Style Tread since 2018. When I started their delivery and refund of returns was almost immediate so that I could choose a shoe size that fit better. Four years on and their service levels have dropped. I returned a pair of shoes that did not fit my son the same day I received them. they were delivered on 01/04/2020 (Auspost tracking) and the refund still hasn't been processed. As their customer base has grown their service levels have dropped!

Lana C.

Lana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Django and Juliete shoes - extremely comfortable and fashionable

Django and Juliete shoes

Im on my feet at work and these shoes are so comfortable. When I first put them on it was like wearing a faithful pair of slippers. It the first time I have bought this brand but certainly wont be the last time. Delivery was prompt with ongoing text messages advising of the delivery process.

Robyn

RobynSouth West, WA

Amazed at how prompt my order was

i ordered pair of Django Juillete shoes I was amazed how quick they arrived, packed perfectly, I love them just what I want for a wedding, I’ll get a lot of wear from them thank you

Beware StyleTread + Django & Juliette products

• +1
apple

appletumut

Great service!

Ordered a pair of Alvie online after trying my sister's on.
Ordered them on a Monday and had them on Thursday.
Great comfortable shoe and sensational service...
Would definitely buy from them again

Customer

Customer

Hidden costs!

The shipping and handing was calculated incorrectly and they tried to charge me an additional $200. I was told it was my problem as it was a cost coming into my Country! I later found that 5 of the shoes in my cart were out of stock and one had the price increased by $70. I had clearly been dipped due to poor stock management and an inability to count. Customer service was horrendous. Never again.

Diane27

Diane27Perth, WA

Just as described and delivery perfect

Chose my shoes from their web site....size was good and the shoes very good quality....delivery was as they said 2-3 days...and thats to Perth and sometimes deliveries take much longer from Melbourne. Great shoes and great service.

Dissapointed

DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odd shoes

My order arrived on time, however the boots were not matching. The left had a pointed toe, the right rounded, the left was about 1cm higher than the right. They were different colours. I was very disappointed in the quality control of such a well known brand. With all that said the return and refund went smoothly.

Sizing Slightly large