Shall not shop again.

Recieved a pair of shoes $159.95....The soles were dirty and they had NO other packaging other than the original box!.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Great customer service

I ordered and paid for 5 sets of shoes for my bridesmaids but only received four. After calling customer service, Laura really helped out. Unfortunately they didn't have the last set in the warehouse in the right size so immediately refunded them and also gave a voucher for the inconvenience. Although I'm disappointed all the shoes won't match, the customer service received was fantastic. And I can get the same style in a different colour for maid of honour so it's all good!

Bibbi

Bibbicolac

Amazing customer service

Simply had to place a review. My order was held up a tad due to Easter. I rang Styletread to enquire about delivery times etc. My order was delivered the next day. You cannot do better than that. Fabulous service Styletread.

Cmpresto

Cmpresto Mid North Coast, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Jon

JonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best online company I've ever dealt with.

I have never had a problem shopping with StyleTread. A great selection of footwear with suoer-fast delivery. Wonderful simplistic website and easy quick returns and refunds if needed. Have shopped with them many times.

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

My Go To Online shoe Store

My favourite shoe store! I recommend it to all my friends. Huge range. Easy to find what you are looking for. Free delivery over $65 spend AND Free Returns! Fast delivery.

Terrible service to a loyal customer of over 10 years

Kitty K.

Kitty K.Southwest, VIC

Two-Day Turnaround during lockdown!?!?!

Very happy all round. More options than I needed to be honest. So many possibilities!!! Ha ha. It was easy to navigate, and find exactly what I wanted. The 30-day return takes the dangerous guesswork out of buying shoes online. But if I wasn’t already happy enough, there was a mere two days between order and arrival! And during a statewide covid lockdown. Blown away. Styletread is now my go-to!

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Excellent Service

I've long been a fan of Styletread for their wide selection - much better than most stores, fast delivery & excellent customer service however, refunds have always taken a long time to be processed & I've often mentioned this delay in my reviews. But this time my return was received on the 10th December & my refund was processed the same day! I'm super impressed & that's the icing on the cake for me. So thank you very much Styletread

Wonderful experience.

Thank you Styletread.Love my purchase.Mollini Osie,khaki.My first purchase 37 were too small.39 which were purchased 7 days ago, and delighted to receive today,are perfect.Beautiful soft leather.Thank you Styletread,for amazing service.Thoroughly recommend

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Mrs H

Mrs HVictoria

Great Experience

My shoes were perfect
condition and packaging were all correct
The speed of delivery was amazing
I chose to check out the reviews after I had made my purchase
I was a little hesitant with a few negative reviews
I am one to understand that not everything works well for everyone
The negative reviews were mostly regarding returns, I will not need to go down that path so cannot make a comment in that respect

David G.

David G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

pre meditated deceit!

Mangler6709

Mangler6709Perth, WA

So happy

I'm so very pleased with Style Tread. Excellent customer service and my shoes are wonderful. I will be buying from them again and recommend them highly. So happy.

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

SizingTrue to size
Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Poor customer service

Lack of any real help with issues. Snide, unprofessional replies to emails - like communicating with high school kids. Worst company I've dealt with for a very long time.

Hui S.

Hui S.Sydney, NSW

None genuine leather shoes, cheating on description

The shoes I bought is not made of leather, they mark the material as "man made" on their website and shame to claim it was made of PU leather, misleading on purpose.

Ros

RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for deliveries inaccurate

Do NOT trust their delivery times they are false totally inaccurate claims on the site for me it was important and I phoned when i had not received them to find they were packed but not even despatched!!!

Anneke

AnnekeSydney, NSW

Paid for express shipping and took them a wk to dispatch

Very disappointed. Ordered my sons shoes and requested express shipping, what's the point if they take a whole week to dispatch. I ordered other items at the same time from different companies using normal post and have already received them.

Mish

MishHunter Region, NSW

Huge choice-excellent shipping

I love this site. A huge range of brands, great sales. Order one day, wearing the shoes 2 days later. If you understand your shoe size and measurements, you wont have a problem. I can’t recommend Style Trend highly enough.

maccy

maccy

Django and Juliette shoes very poor quality, not made to last