1.0

1 review

Dissapointed

DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odd shoes

My order arrived on time, however the boots were not matching. The left had a pointed toe, the right rounded, the left was about 1cm higher than the right. They were different colours. I was very disappointed in the quality control of such a well known brand. With all that said the return and refund went smoothly.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes