2.3

Kitty K.

Kitty K.Southwest, VIC

Two-Day Turnaround during lockdown!?!?!

Very happy all round. More options than I needed to be honest. So many possibilities!!! Ha ha. It was easy to navigate, and find exactly what I wanted. The 30-day return takes the dangerous guesswork out of buying shoes online. But if I wasn’t already happy enough, there was a mere two days between order and arrival! And during a statewide covid lockdown. Blown away. Styletread is now my go-to!

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Dissapointed

DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odd shoes

My order arrived on time, however the boots were not matching. The left had a pointed toe, the right rounded, the left was about 1cm higher than the right. They were different colours. I was very disappointed in the quality control of such a well known brand. With all that said the return and refund went smoothly.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Mic

MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took forever to get my money back

I purchased 2 pairs of boots. One was perfect the other was too small. I returned them using the parcel point courier service which took 10 days from Melbourne to Melbourne and then no communication regarding my refund. The service to get my product was quick but to get my money back has taken forever. I will never shop with style tread again

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes