1.0

1 review
Mic

MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took forever to get my money back

I purchased 2 pairs of boots. One was perfect the other was too small. I returned them using the parcel point courier service which took 10 days from Melbourne to Melbourne and then no communication regarding my refund. The service to get my product was quick but to get my money back has taken forever. I will never shop with style tread again

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes