1.6

Terrible service to a loyal customer of over 10 years

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Excellent Service

I've long been a fan of Styletread for their wide selection - much better than most stores, fast delivery & excellent customer service however, refunds have always taken a long time to be processed & I've often mentioned this delay in my reviews. But this time my return was received on the 10th December & my refund was processed the same day! I'm super impressed & that's the icing on the cake for me. So thank you very much Styletread

Daniela

DanielaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

The boots I ordered came within a week, well packed. Unfortunately they were too large so I decided to hold onto them, order a smaller size and see which ones fit best. The second delivery also came within a week. I was able to go online print a return docket and return the first pair free of charge. The total refund was in my bank account within a week. It was so, so easy and fast. I will definitely shop with Style Tread in the future.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

SGR

SGRKimberley, WA

Styletread - refund policy is absolutely shocking!

Shoes arrived and after wearing them for 5 days to work (office) they fell apart and the soles completely came off - I took photos of the shows before gluing them together and made contact with styletread for a refund so that I could purchase another pair of work shoes. They advised that they would not refund me the $99.95 until I took to the shows with scissors. I explained that I live in a small country town and needed to keep wearing the shoes even though the glue was also now coming apart until I received the money so that I could buy another pair of shoes.

Jus

JusBrisbane

Beware terrible service

Style Tread made a mistake on my order. took me 6 weeks to get a reply about return.
They system asset up to take moony Easily and never return it./
Absolutely horrible Experience. never again
Shop elsewhere

Rora

RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible slow process of refund for online shoe purchases

I have been purchasing shoes from Style Tread since 2018. When I started their delivery and refund of returns was almost immediate so that I could choose a shoe size that fit better. Four years on and their service levels have dropped. I returned a pair of shoes that did not fit my son the same day I received them. they were delivered on 01/04/2020 (Auspost tracking) and the refund still hasn't been processed. As their customer base has grown their service levels have dropped!

Beware StyleTread + Django & Juliette products

• +1Thumbnail
Dissapointed

DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odd shoes

My order arrived on time, however the boots were not matching. The left had a pointed toe, the right rounded, the left was about 1cm higher than the right. They were different colours. I was very disappointed in the quality control of such a well known brand. With all that said the return and refund went smoothly.

SizingSlightly large
Lola D.

Lola D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Poor quality shoes and shocking service - they ripped me off!

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoes - split seams too easily.

Have owned the a pair of Supersoft galaxy black mesh woman's active sneakers for 3 months. Worn on weekends and after work - so comfortable.
Unfortunately the seam has split on the side of one shoe.
Would not recommend anyone buy these as the policy - after viewing the photos dictates that this is wear an tear.
For $100, not good value.

Valerie

ValerieHunter Region, NSW

Styletread lose another customer

Buyer beware! This long time customer is bitterly disappointed with Styletread and their lack of customer service. Wore new boots a handful of times and within 2 months stitching around elasticised insert tore away. Upon notification, Styletread requested photographic evidence and a written quote to repair. It was made very clear they would not accept return of the faulty boots. Quote to repair both boots was $80. Styletread today credited my account with an insulting $26. I will never purchase from Styletread again!

Mic

MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took forever to get my money back

I purchased 2 pairs of boots. One was perfect the other was too small. I returned them using the parcel point courier service which took 10 days from Melbourne to Melbourne and then no communication regarding my refund. The service to get my product was quick but to get my money back has taken forever. I will never shop with style tread again

SizingSlightly small
Redbett

RedbettTewantin

poor quality and unstable causing wearer to trip

The shoe was chosen because of the added security of a back strap. I liked the design so wore them, because they had been worn the customer service operator flatly refused to accept they were not suitable. Poor quality meant the shoe was unstable. Very disappointed

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes