StyleTread

StyleTread (page 3 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Poor quality shoes and shocking service - they ripped me off!

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoes - split seams too easily.

Have owned the a pair of Supersoft galaxy black mesh woman's active sneakers for 3 months. Worn on weekends and after work - so comfortable.
Unfortunately the seam has split on the side of one shoe.
Would not recommend anyone buy these as the policy - after viewing the photos dictates that this is wear an tear.
For $100, not good value.

Valerie

ValerieHunter Region, NSW

Styletread lose another customer

Buyer beware! This long time customer is bitterly disappointed with Styletread and their lack of customer service. Wore new boots a handful of times and within 2 months stitching around elasticised insert tore away. Upon notification, Styletread requested photographic evidence and a written quote to repair. It was made very clear they would not accept return of the faulty boots. Quote to repair both boots was $80. Styletread today credited my account with an insulting $26. I will never purchase from Styletread again!

Mic

MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took forever to get my money back

I purchased 2 pairs of boots. One was perfect the other was too small. I returned them using the parcel point courier service which took 10 days from Melbourne to Melbourne and then no communication regarding my refund. The service to get my product was quick but to get my money back has taken forever. I will never shop with style tread again

Lyn and Mike

Lyn and MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Within 24 hours I had my beautiful red boots - amazing!

Excellent service all round. I knew the EOS boots I was after and colour and size. If you know the label well and your size you can’t go wrong. One of the most efficient online stores I’ve ordered from.

Almaz

AlmazNewcastle

Great shoe

Best flat shoe!! Such value for money. Looks great too. Lots of compliments from friends & strangers. :)
So comfortable. I ordered a size a half size bigger than my usual size. The shoe does not slip on the heel.
Would love to buy another buy another pair in a slighter darker shade of pink.

Redbett

RedbettTewantin

poor quality and unstable causing wearer to trip

The shoe was chosen because of the added security of a back strap. I liked the design so wore them, because they had been worn the customer service operator flatly refused to accept they were not suitable. Poor quality meant the shoe was unstable. Very disappointed

Jacqui

Jacqui

Fantastic and reliable

Love shopping here for my shoes. Fast shipping , great prices and excellent customer service. They have never let me down with any of my purchases . And easy returns!!!

Nilima M

Nilima MAU

Excellent service.

Extremely prompt service, super quick delivery. I had to return a pair of Birlkenstock sandals as it was a size bigger than I had expected. Returning it was extremely easy. Great place to shop.

Disappointing quality and service

Invested in expensive pair of leather boots. After 3 months of wear (not daily), the sole started to fall apart. StyleTread did not refund or exchange, told me it was the way i walked & gave me a very small amount of money back, not enough to get boots fixed. Will not buy again, as quality is poor for the price. Cant even put a review on the website, that says it all really....avoid & go elsewhere

Linbaymac

LinbaymacCHEWTON

Love this company's online shop

I have been shopping with Style Tread for a few years now, great selection of the latest fashion and quality designers in footwear;
Fantastic online service, prompt delivery

Paulac

PaulacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I ordered a pair of shoes that were delivered quite quickly in Adelaide, they didn't fit, I returned them they paid for the return postage and I was given a full refund straight away. Very quick turnaround. I will continue to use them always.

Tammy

Very disappointing experience

Ikion

IkionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and postage

Ordered two pairs of shoes on Wednesday evening , shoes arrived Friday morning to Brisbane Northside. The product was ecellent, the postage very fast and the communication by startrack was great.
I found the website easy to navigate and find what I was looking for .

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Styletread’s mistake and I pay for it!!

Styletread website is the best in shoes in Australia. Great product line.
However I bought full priced shoes and ended up with a pair where one shoe looks very worn out. They want me to organise the return - I waste my time petrol money. They offered a full refund but I’m still highly inconvenienced as this is a human error I should be compensated!

Suzanne

SuzanneAdelaide

Little adjustment perfect

Great dress great quality,even dress maker was impressed.So comfy didn't even wear a bra.
Had beautiful cape made to go over perfect.
Myself daughter and sisterinlaw all wore your dresses
Would love to send city chic a photo

Have bought from this site 3 times and love them

Have bought from them 3 times ranging from good quality EOS shows to cheaper sale boots. The EOS shoes were the same as want I saw at a local store and heaps cheaper, the other 2 were cheaper brands I didn't know but the were fine. Delivery was extremely prompt, in fact my 1st pair came from Australia to New Zealand and I ordered them Friday and they arrived Monday.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

A customer for life

Styletread is the best online store I have had the privelage of purchasing from. They offer a very large range of shoes, excellent customer service and speedy delivery of items. I live in a remote town in northern NSW and I can order one day and the very next day the delivery van is coming down my driveway. Keep up the good work Styletread.

Great experience

I was hesitant to purchase from this company as the reviews were mixed but I really wanted the shoes and this was the only place that had them.

I'm happy to say the whole process was effortless. The website was easy to navigate, afterpay was an option, I received a tracking email the next business day and had my shoes within 48 hours of them being sent.
The shoes are amazing!!!
I would be happy to use this website again.