StyleTread

StyleTread (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Walking away from Styletread

It was easy to navigate the store to find what I wanted and the range of products was good. The quality of the product is middling but there is a big problem with return arrangements. Customer care team was unhelpful and uncommunicative. Would never buy there again.

Shoes were 2nd hand / worn before they were delivered

Purchase online 24/8/18 - delivered 27/8/18 -2nd hand worn by someone else - cannot understand how shoes can be delivered in this condition. Any quality reviews would have found these - called them and told sometimes customers wear shoes for upto 30 days before they return them- but if they do you get them sent to you as if they are brand new???

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Great Variety

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

On par with expectations

Styletread have a wide variety of shoes to select from on their site. I decided to purchase a pair of ankle boots, which arrived within a few days of ordering. The quality was good, as it was a shoe brand which I knew of but the box it arrived in was a different brand for some reason. Not a big deal, but I was just a bit concerned when I had to send it back for a refund (shoes didn't suit me unfortunately).
Refund process was good, although the parcel took about a week to return back to NSW.
Overall a good experience.

Jonno

JonnoMelbourne

Great shoes and awesome services!

Been buying from StyleTread for a while, and always been happy with their shoes, delivery was fast. Recently had incorrect size delivered, and along with another minor issue, Lauren at customer service was fantastic to deal with, the return was swiftly organized and replacement received in a week. Will definitely be back!

N Bibi

N Bibi

Not very concerned about customer experience

I purchased a very expensive ($200) pair of shoes online, and after a few wears, the soles came away from the shoe itself. I contacted Styletread, and was asked to go and get a quote for a repair. I did that, and fair enough they refunded the cost of the repair - but that is all. No additional compensation for the hassle of having to make two trips to the cobbler (let alone needing to contact them), and no additional compensation for the likelihood of it happening to the other shoe, also. Worst of all, no apology made. I am very surprised that such expensive shoes could break so quickly and won't be ordering from Styletread again.

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

Best place online shopping for Shoes!!!

I already started shopping shoes thru Style thread since 2013....and always satisfied!!!

The items are great and lots of great style available...lots of great brands in there especially my favourite Django and Juliette!!!

The price is really reasonable and even much better when it’s sale time!!!
Normally there is 20 percent -40 percents sale or they give you $20 dollars voucher!!
Postage is very fast!!! And great packaging!!

ssl_k

ssl_kSydney, NSW

Extremely slow in refunds

I used to buy shoes religiously from Styletread more than a year ago. I stopped and I recently decided to buy one pair to try them again. Big mistake. A pair of boots was received by their warehouse seven days ago and they still have not processed my refund. I got in contact with them and they said they are still trying to work through the refunds and it requires finance approval and then another team needs to process it. This is truly one of the worst online experiences. I don't think I will ever buy from them again. Taking that long to process a refund when they received the return in perfect condition almost a week ago is not acceptable.

Awesome shopping experience!!

I purchased a pair of Sketchers online and am very impressed with the entire experience.i had the shoes within three days of order, No hassle from start to finish . highly recommend this site.

Lynne C

Lynne C

Sad to destroy boots instead of return them

The zip on some new boots broke, and after providing photographic evidence, I was told to send photos of the destroyed boots in order to receive a replacement. I did this, but then immediately regretted such wanton waste - they could have gone to an op shop or been repaired. For $170 boots that had no wear, this was a shocking thing to do. I regret it deeply.

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast delivery, very helpful customer service, great products

I've ordered a number of items from Styletread now, and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. All of the items I've ordered have arrived super quick, and in excellent condition. I've contacted their customer service a couple of times with queries, and each time the response has been quick, helpful and polite. LOVE Styletread, and will continue to be a repeat customer, keep up the great work guys!

Misleading and dreadful customer service

HenryAlice

HenryAliceMelbourne

Great service and fast delivery

I have purchased from these guys a few times now and have been very happy with the service received on both their online and eBay sites. I even had 1 order they were not able to provide the goods which they refunded very quickly. Definitely order from them again.

Maggie N

Maggie NKALLANGUR

A great company to deal with.

I have been a Styletread customer for years. Every transaction without exception has been hassle free, fast delivery, high quality products, friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this company for trouble-free transactions.

My first Style Tread purchase was very positive

This was my first time to purchase and the communication and delivery times were fantastic considering it was over the Easter break. I called to check on delivery and was treated well from Customer Service. Nice to deal with a legitimate and competent company. Will definitely use again.

Mezzanin

MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn't use again

smo

smoGold Coast

Love Styletread

First time customer ordered two pairs of shoes on Sunday afternoon. Goods arrived two day later. Exactly what I purchased. Will be buying all my shoes from Style Tread and more than happy to recommend this Company.

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Styletread

I am amazed to see some negative reviews. This has not been my experience. I recently phoned and spoke to a lovely girl, that helped me change an order. I have never had to wait for my refunds. I purchase all my shoes off ST and I have a lot of shoes. The return policy is amazing. I have a stupid foot that is hard to fit. Therefore, I love being able to purchase multiple sizes then return. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of ST. Their customer service is brilliant.

Wow...was just about to purchase $1000 worth of shoes but online not working... then read reviews. T

As above I was about to purchase a $1000 worth of shoes but the check out system has not been working for four hours. During this time read reviews and decided not to proceed. Thanks for the reviews.

Lady