StyleTread (page 4 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

Humdinger

HumdingerAustralia

Shocking ... don't use this company!

I returned a pair of shoes 6 weeks ago (picked up by a courier arranged by the company!) and am still yet to receive a refund. I've sent several emails and only had one reply saying that the refund was being chased up. Based on my experience and reading the other reviews here, I have a feeling this company has a hidden agenda with their so-called generous refund policy. This is not a company that you want to hand your money over to.

Dreadful customer service, shoes collected by courier but no refund issued!

JL

JLSydney

BEWARE of returns!!!

Tiffany83

Tiffany83Sydney

Still waiting for my shoes 13 days later!!

I ordered shoes 13 days ago! is it that hard to get them here? I live in Sydney and the wear house is probably less than 30 km away! I called and asked when they were meant to get here and that was a couple of days ago. I will not be buying any more shoes from you at all! I tried calling again and your phone lines are down, convenient! I needed the shoes for an occasion and if I can't rely on your delivery will not be buying again.

Very long delivery time. Not yet received

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Penny52

Penny52AU

Refund not received

I have also had issues getting a refund from StyleTread. I returned a pair of shoes over 6 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my refund. I've spoken to them twice and I've been told the refund is on its way. I tried to raise a claim through PayPal but they can't help me. I will never buy from this website again.

I never received the refund I was promised

Refund problems - be careful

Having first ordered and been quite pleased by the speed of delivery things have started to go astray waiting for a refund. I am starting to get concerned that there may be a cash problem in this company as I am constantly told it is being processed - for over 20 days since pick up I have waited.
Delivery
Refund process cumbersome and bordering on misleading.

etta15

etta15AU

Refund problems

It's all fine until you need a refund. Trying to get my money back has been a total hassle. Several weeks have passed, numerous phone calls in which I've been assured the money will be in my account by the end of the day - to no avail. I think the customer service operators I spoke to have just been lying to placate me. Really unimpressed.

take your money but dont like to refund

returned the shoes the day after they were delivered as too small ,three weeks later I am still waiting for my refund. lots of excuses no help.They should concentrate more on customer service especially when returning products as a bad experience means no returning customer and also bad word of mouth reviews

customer service no good . Happiness team rubbish

Aponiris

AponirisSydney

terrible customer service..!

Not happy!!

I ordered two pairs of boots, my usual size (9) and one larger size just in case (9.5) and these arrived promptly. However, I was unable to get the 9's on at all, and the 9.5 boots were extremely small as well. When I looked online to obtain an even larger size (10) there were none left. I now must wait until tomorrow to phone the courier and organize pick up, then wait for a refund. Is this really the new brilliant way to shop??? My first experience of online shopping will be my last!

So much more complicated than store shopping.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes