StyleTread (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

LaundryGirl

LaundryGirlAdelaide

Fantastic!

I ordered my shoes late on Sunday night and received them today (Tuesday) afternoon.
They are exactly what was pictured and fit perfectly. Also love the free postage on orders over $65.
Wish they sold kids shoes too as then I could buy my daughter's shoes as well.

Best place ever to buy shoes

I LOVE Style tread . Live in a rural area and do not have access to larger retail outlets . Also I love shoes and with Style tread I get to pick from latest fashion and the come to my door,how good is that. Fast delivery, I have had to send shoes back because of size and it was no drama .

Abby A.

Abby A.Brisbane

Excellent product and service. Speedy delivery!

Ordered my shoes yesterday and received it today! I absolutely loved it. The delivery is superb! I will definitely order again

Gail Webster

Gail WebsterDingley

Customer Service - Fantastic

It's rare to find a online business that treats you with the genuine 'valued customer' respect l found Styletread does. 10 minutes after emailing about a problem l was 'phoned' back and told arrangements to express delivery my replacement order where already in place. Exceptional customer service backing up the high quality brands they sell. Thank you Kate,
Gail

Good customer service

Ordered a pair of shoes, got here in less than 24 hours, accidentally got wrong size, returned them by dropping them off at a parcel point for free, bought another pair, got here in less than 24 hours again.

Tillingite

TillingiteAU

Fast delivery and easy free returns

Great shoe and really quick delivery.

I received my latest pair of I Love Billy Tindal Red Wedge. I have had so many comments on this style it's amazing. I always tell people where I got them. This particular style is my 3rd pair. I will be buying more, and I will have every colour.
They are my very favourite all round year shoe.

Really quick delivery

I ordered my shoes about lunch time one day and they were delivered less than 24 hours later! Couldn't believe it. Very happy with the shoes.

Super quick delivery!!

I bought a pair of Birkenstocks on a Monday at around 1pm. They arrived the following day at lunchtime! super happy as I was hoping they would arrive before my cruise. 10/10

Jaycee C

Jaycee CSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and a good product

It was easy to use the Styletread website and I was able to read reviews my selected item before proceeding with my order. The company offered a free return of unsuitable purchases even though the sandals I ordered were in their sale. The sandals arrived within 2 working days and I'm happy with their quality and price.

Lisa

LisaPerth

Great, fast delivery and easy return/refund

I ordered the shoes Tuesday night, they arrived in Perth on Thursday morning. Two pairs fit but one didn't, so i followed the easy process on their website, a courier arrived in the time slot I selected and collected them free of charge. i got an email to say the shoes were received the next day, and one day after that they processed my refund instantly via paypal. Very happy, will use again.

59can

59canSouth Australia

Ordered 3 pair of shoes on Friday evening and received them on the Tuesday morning. 2 pair were too small so I followed the refund policy and took them to the post office the next day. Got an email to say they were received on Thursday and the refund was received the following day.

I reordered the replacement shoes the same Tuesday that I received the first order and they arrived the next day.

Free shipping and free return shipping via courier and refund for first order all within 5 working days and I live in West Australia.

I couldn't be more impressed with this company :-)

Vulla

VullaSydney

Love style tread

First time customer,and I'am very impressed with this company.Bought a pair of doc martens boots for my daughter on thursday(21/08/2014) and had it delivered the same day,unfortunately it did not fit so rang them the next day to organise for refund which was hassle free,they picked up the shoes from home and I had the money back in my account 3 days later.Will definitely be shopping from them for shoes from now on.
Quick delivery and hassle free refund process

Max M

Max Msydney

Great customer service, prices and range

I have purchased many pairs of shoes from Styletread and couldn't be happier. The one time I had to exchange a pair of converse because they were too big, no problem. The customer service agent was extremely helpful and even checked the exchanged order personally before it was shipped to me. Will definitely buy again. The range is fantastic and the prices are good too.
Range, Prices, Customer Service
SKU codes caused some confusion

Returns

Don't understand the criticism with return policy...so super easy and quick...Book free courier, place items in original packaging, attach consignment note, which is emailed to you and box out!!! ST had my return the next day, refund advice came to me the day after.....This easier than a store return....Great service....Back since........Suggest shoppers keep box and all paperwork until they're sure of right fit, style etc....
Quick and easy..

Siobhan

SiobhanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Placed online order, easy to follow web site. Ordered two pairs of shoes, which arrived within a week. One pair too small (my fault). Was able to arrange return via email using the "Returns Policy", which clearly stated all requirements. Incorrect pair picked up by courier as arranged and credit refund made within days. Very easy transaction and overall happy with transaction and customer support.
Easy to follow web site and simple, clearly defined returns policy

Eva

EvaBentleigh East

I bought 2 pairs , one for me and other for my partner. We both didn't like the shoes but service is unmatchable . I love their return process as this the only online shop that is offering such a great return offer. Will definately order again . Very impressed with the overall offer.

Tom

TomSydney

Good and Fast Service. Nothing to complain

I ordered a pair of shoes on Thursday afternoon and received them by Friday. The shoes didn't fit as I expected and book a courier for the next Monday. The courier arrived a bit late but acceptable. I received and email on Wednesday informing that Styletread had received the shoes and were organising the refund. Just two days later I received it.

For being the first time buying shoes from them I was really satisfied with the fast service at a reasonable price. I will definetly buy from them in the future.
Fast delivery and refunds ans easy
Shoes didn´'t fit

RS

RSSydney

Good returns

The shoes I bought arrived the next day. But I didn't like them, so I followed the returns procedure, and a booked a courier to pick them up the next day. The refund came through the day after the courier picked the shoes up. How can you complain about that?
Fast and free returns