StyleTread

StyleTread (page 5 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Wow...was just about to purchase $1000 worth of shoes but online not working... then read reviews. T

As above I was about to purchase a $1000 worth of shoes but the check out system has not been working for four hours. During this time read reviews and decided not to proceed. Thanks for the reviews.

Lady

LadyCoffs Harbour

Poor service at best

Chez

ChezLaunceston

Amazing service

Can't speak highly enough StyleTread. From the accurate advertising, prompt (amazing) delivery time, wonderful, courteous customer service people (Tamara in particular) who answered my emails within hours, the beautiful packaging ... every aspect amazing. Several pairs of shoes later and I have nothing but praise and recommendation for this company. Thank you StyleTread!

Claude

ClaudeMelbourne

Bought shoes

Bought shoes from style Tread , I received them within the time frame giving with full tracking details. The shoes are am amazing they look good and so comfortable can't wait to wear them on the upcoming family wedding

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor item descriptions

I have been reasonably happy with my purchases but they have been limited. Disappointed with some item descriptions which aren't exactly accurate. It seems this company doesn't take much notice of bad reviews or suggestions for improvement. I emailed some time ago about the descriptions for shoes asking for the sole to be photographed so one could see if it was a "grippy" sole or smooth and dangerous. Got a response saying "we'll look into it", but I notice still no photo of the soles of shoes. Probably won't buy from them again.

Rom

RomSydney

Faulty shoes and a ridiculous return policy

My men’s boots I bought broke the second day I wore them. To receive new shoes I had to ruin them even more by cutting the tongue out. I found this such a waste of time and instead I would have liked to have donated them to charity. It’s been 1 month now and I still haven’t received my new boots. Very slow and tedious returns policy. Never again!!

Amazing!

Can't recommend this website enough! I bought some shoes and the website had a great size guide, free shipping for purchases over $65 and they were at my door 3 days after I purchased them and they are exactly how they looked on the website. Thank you Styletread for my amazing shoes!

MegCHRISTCHURCH

Service gone down the toilet

Styletread used to be so good. I used to recommend them to anyone who would listen now I can't warn you off them enough. Since they moved to Melbourne in July it all went down hill. Used to take 2 to 5 days to return and then get refund. It took me 3 follow ups and a week to get an item returned on 20 July. I followed up on 7 August about my refund and told it was coming soon. Now 5 September and still no word. Shockingly bad. Won't ever use again.

Meg

Ps they insisted in Sept I got the refund. Had to follow up again and got it another 2 weeks later

Eileen M Bennett

Eileen M BennettLogan Village Qld

Well Done Styletread!!!

I Love this Company and wouldn't buy my shoes anywhere else.
The Service is excellent and even when you need to return shoes they make it so easy for the customer.
A Big Thank You Styletread.

Andrea H

Andrea HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful customer service - great shoes

I am so disappointed with the customer service from Styletread. I rang with an issue and they couldn't help I was promised a return call and it never happened. So I emailed them and again no response. I ended up making a purchase and the shoes are lovely but it will be my last purchase. I ended up paying more than three times the original pair of shoes I wanted to buy too. Not happy!

Caitlan S

Caitlan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

You are given what is advertised and with fast delivery.

Quality of the shoes is a manufacture issue and not style tread, as they are only stockists and therefore meeting a demand for certain shoes and brands. I had to return mine as they where faulty. The lady I e-mailed (Alexandra) was really lovely and followed up on my enquiry. Online stores and workers are under high pressure to meet demands so I always factor in this and expect accordingly.

A large ammount of business websites only post positive reviews, thats why we have this website!

Thanks to the style tread team

Mel

MelPERTH

Excellent turnaround

First-time customer. Bought shoes on Monday night and they arrived Wednesday morning. I thought The Iconic was quick with its deliveries but StyleTread takes the cake!
Also signed up to their email list and got $10 off my purchase which made it that much sweeter.
Can't wait to use these guys again.

inhale

Very disappointed

Russell

Russell

Dorothy Boots

Styletread are the best website from which to purchase shoes and boots. I sat down at lunchtime yesterday and ordered a perfect pair of red boots for a wedding. Twenty fours hours later I am wearing my Dorothy boots. They are so comfy and really well priced. Every pair that I have ordered from Styletread have been exactly as they looked on the site. Thanks from a Happy Customer in her little Dorothy Boots aka Sue

Time

Time

Fantastic!

Great in every way. I would have paid 30% more and accepted twice the delivery length,
Totally recommend, simple samf and great products.
Great brands and super fast delivery. Awesome

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Reviews are biased

Gabriele

GabrieleWellington Point

Just perfect

Unbelievable! Purchased boots Thursday they arrived Friday. I've been eyeing these boots off for awhile and decided to I go for it . Beltrami Vitello Italian leather taupe boots are fabulous perfect fit, height and colour, leather is so soft. 5 stars styletread *****

Anna Powell

Anna PowellLancelin

Slow communication

I ordered a pair of shoes for an upcoming holiday, it was the last advertised pair, I paid.
A week later I was emailed saying they had sold the last pair to someone else, I was given a $20 voucher.
I then reordered using a the voucher, then finally recieved my shoes.

I was disappointed in the length of time it took for a reply and the voucher value.
My confidence in this company is low, 2 stars.