Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Poor quality shoes and customer service

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoes - split seams too easily.

Have owned the a pair of Supersoft galaxy black mesh woman's active sneakers for 3 months. Worn on weekends and after work - so comfortable.
Unfortunately the seam has split on the side of one shoe.
Would not recommend anyone buy these as the policy - after viewing the photos dictates that this is wear an tear.
For $100, not good value.

Styletread’s mistake and I pay for it!!

Styletread website is the best in shoes in Australia. Great product line.
However I bought full priced shoes and ended up with a pair where one shoe looks very worn out. They want me to organise the return - I waste my time petrol money. They offered a full refund but I’m still highly inconvenienced as this is a human error I should be compensated!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

N Bibi

N Bibi

Not very concerned about customer experience

I purchased a very expensive ($200) pair of shoes online, and after a few wears, the soles came away from the shoe itself. I contacted Styletread, and was asked to go and get a quote for a repair. I did that, and fair enough they refunded the cost of the repair - but that is all. No additional compensation for the hassle of having to make two trips to the cobbler (let alone needing to contact them), and no additional compensation for the likelihood of it happening to the other shoe, also. Worst of all, no apology made. I am very surprised that such expensive shoes could break so quickly and won't be ordering from Styletread again.

Lynne C

Lynne C

Sad to destroy boots instead of return them

The zip on some new boots broke, and after providing photographic evidence, I was told to send photos of the destroyed boots in order to receive a replacement. I did this, but then immediately regretted such wanton waste - they could have gone to an op shop or been repaired. For $170 boots that had no wear, this was a shocking thing to do. I regret it deeply.

Wow...was just about to purchase $1000 worth of shoes but online not working... then read reviews. T

As above I was about to purchase a $1000 worth of shoes but the check out system has not been working for four hours. During this time read reviews and decided not to proceed. Thanks for the reviews.

Very disappointed

Anna Powell

Anna PowellLancelin

Slow communication

I ordered a pair of shoes for an upcoming holiday, it was the last advertised pair, I paid.
A week later I was emailed saying they had sold the last pair to someone else, I was given a $20 voucher.
I then reordered using a the voucher, then finally recieved my shoes.

I was disappointed in the length of time it took for a reply and the voucher value.
My confidence in this company is low, 2 stars.

Return policy

They advertise you can return shoes from New Zealand if there is a problem. I emailed them three times with no response and phoned twice and nobody replied. Finally got through and they arranged for courier to collect so waited at home but courier did not turn up. Phoned them and very unconcerned attitude. Still waiting for shoes to be collected.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kulveer

KulveerCanberra

Online Shopping experience with StyleTread

loved the speed of their delivery, i guess that's why they charge $10 for delivery. However, after sales experience is not very good. I got a wrong size as i didn't know the difference between AU and US show sizing and i ended up paying extra delivery fee.

Bluest Blue Box

Bluest Blue BoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay, until there's a problem

empty shoe box received and no refund

I ordered a great pair of shoes for my toddler but was shocked to see a empty box with no shoes in it. The parcel was not tampered with, delievered by courier with all original tape in tact. I have no way of proving this so unable to get a refund. I also am still waiting for a refund for shoes I returned. Nobody will return to my emails asking about it even tho i received acknowledgement they received the shoes. Its been now 2 weeks and I guess i wont get money back or any call or email. I guess I would still recommend this site only because i did order some bargain school shoes as such cheap sale price.
super cheap when on sale. lots of hard to get styles.
why they sent me empty box with my shoes missing? difficult to get some refunds

GuylianRain

GuylianRainVictoria, 3052

Great site, terrible returns policy for Sale items

Their 'Free delivery, free returns' policy is only valid for full-priced items. That is fair enough considering they wouldn't make much money otherwise. But you need to return your items with the original MASSIVE box, so the Auspost return price was $16.60 for a pair of light shoes! Altogether, delivery and return cost me $23.55!
Great website
Returns need to be with the original 'StyleTread' box that is huge. Returning the shoes would have cost $11 without the box, but it ended up costing over $16

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes