Shall not shop again.

Recieved a pair of shoes $159.95....The soles were dirty and they had NO other packaging other than the original box!.

Cmpresto

pre meditated deceit!

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

SizingTrue to size
Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Poor customer service

Lack of any real help with issues. Snide, unprofessional replies to emails - like communicating with high school kids. Worst company I've dealt with for a very long time.

Hui S.

Hui S.Sydney, NSW

None genuine leather shoes, cheating on description

The shoes I bought is not made of leather, they mark the material as "man made" on their website and shame to claim it was made of PU leather, misleading on purpose.

Ros

RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for deliveries inaccurate

Do NOT trust their delivery times they are false totally inaccurate claims on the site for me it was important and I phoned when i had not received them to find they were packed but not even despatched!!!

Anneke

AnnekeSydney, NSW

Paid for express shipping and took them a wk to dispatch

Very disappointed. Ordered my sons shoes and requested express shipping, what's the point if they take a whole week to dispatch. I ordered other items at the same time from different companies using normal post and have already received them.

maccy

maccy

Django and Juliette shoes very poor quality, not made to last

SGR

SGRKimberley, WA

Styletread - refund policy is absolutely shocking!

Shoes arrived and after wearing them for 5 days to work (office) they fell apart and the soles completely came off - I took photos of the shows before gluing them together and made contact with styletread for a refund so that I could purchase another pair of work shoes. They advised that they would not refund me the $99.95 until I took to the shows with scissors. I explained that I live in a small country town and needed to keep wearing the shoes even though the glue was also now coming apart until I received the money so that I could buy another pair of shoes.

Jus

JusBrisbane

Beware terrible service

Style Tread made a mistake on my order. took me 6 weeks to get a reply about return.
They system asset up to take moony Easily and never return it./
Absolutely horrible Experience. never again
Shop elsewhere

Rora

RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible slow process of refund for online shoe purchases

I have been purchasing shoes from Style Tread since 2018. When I started their delivery and refund of returns was almost immediate so that I could choose a shoe size that fit better. Four years on and their service levels have dropped. I returned a pair of shoes that did not fit my son the same day I received them. they were delivered on 01/04/2020 (Auspost tracking) and the refund still hasn't been processed. As their customer base has grown their service levels have dropped!

Beware StyleTread + Django & Juliette products

• +1Thumbnail
Customer

Customer

Hidden costs!

The shipping and handing was calculated incorrectly and they tried to charge me an additional $200. I was told it was my problem as it was a cost coming into my Country! I later found that 5 of the shoes in my cart were out of stock and one had the price increased by $70. I had clearly been dipped due to poor stock management and an inability to count. Customer service was horrendous. Never again.

Dissapointed

DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odd shoes

My order arrived on time, however the boots were not matching. The left had a pointed toe, the right rounded, the left was about 1cm higher than the right. They were different colours. I was very disappointed in the quality control of such a well known brand. With all that said the return and refund went smoothly.

Lola D.

Lola D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Shoes scuffed first wear and false advice given

Brought gorgeous pair of ankle boots and they had huge black scuff marks after the first wear. Advice from styletread was to wash and then get some polish. Washing did nothing and after visiting 2 shoe shops and a mister minit I was told by all three that that advice was incorrect and impossible to polish them. They said they were just telling me this to avoid doing anything their end and sure enough that was it. Never buy from them again. $80 boots should last more than one wear! Shocking service and advice!

Denise R.