Moana

pre meditated deceit!

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

SizingTrue to size

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Poor quality shoes and customer service

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoes - split seams too easily.

Have owned the a pair of Supersoft galaxy black mesh woman's active sneakers for 3 months. Worn on weekends and after work - so comfortable.
Unfortunately the seam has split on the side of one shoe.
Would not recommend anyone buy these as the policy - after viewing the photos dictates that this is wear an tear.
For $100, not good value.

Styletread’s mistake and I pay for it!!

Styletread website is the best in shoes in Australia. Great product line.
However I bought full priced shoes and ended up with a pair where one shoe looks very worn out. They want me to organise the return - I waste my time petrol money. They offered a full refund but I’m still highly inconvenienced as this is a human error I should be compensated!

N Bibi

N Bibi

Not very concerned about customer experience

I purchased a very expensive ($200) pair of shoes online, and after a few wears, the soles came away from the shoe itself. I contacted Styletread, and was asked to go and get a quote for a repair. I did that, and fair enough they refunded the cost of the repair - but that is all. No additional compensation for the hassle of having to make two trips to the cobbler (let alone needing to contact them), and no additional compensation for the likelihood of it happening to the other shoe, also. Worst of all, no apology made. I am very surprised that such expensive shoes could break so quickly and won't be ordering from Styletread again.

Lynne C

Lynne C

Sad to destroy boots instead of return them

The zip on some new boots broke, and after providing photographic evidence, I was told to send photos of the destroyed boots in order to receive a replacement. I did this, but then immediately regretted such wanton waste - they could have gone to an op shop or been repaired. For $170 boots that had no wear, this was a shocking thing to do. I regret it deeply.

Mezzanin

MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn't use again

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Wow...was just about to purchase $1000 worth of shoes but online not working... then read reviews. T

As above I was about to purchase a $1000 worth of shoes but the check out system has not been working for four hours. During this time read reviews and decided not to proceed. Thanks for the reviews.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor item descriptions

I have been reasonably happy with my purchases but they have been limited. Disappointed with some item descriptions which aren't exactly accurate. It seems this company doesn't take much notice of bad reviews or suggestions for improvement. I emailed some time ago about the descriptions for shoes asking for the sole to be photographed so one could see if it was a "grippy" sole or smooth and dangerous. Got a response saying "we'll look into it", but I notice still no photo of the soles of shoes. Probably won't buy from them again.

Very disappointed

Anna Powell

Anna PowellLancelin

Slow communication

I ordered a pair of shoes for an upcoming holiday, it was the last advertised pair, I paid.
A week later I was emailed saying they had sold the last pair to someone else, I was given a $20 voucher.
I then reordered using a the voucher, then finally recieved my shoes.

I was disappointed in the length of time it took for a reply and the voucher value.
My confidence in this company is low, 2 stars.

Return policy

They advertise you can return shoes from New Zealand if there is a problem. I emailed them three times with no response and phoned twice and nobody replied. Finally got through and they arranged for courier to collect so waited at home but courier did not turn up. Phoned them and very unconcerned attitude. Still waiting for shoes to be collected.

Sherbet

SherbetSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Little Tip

Wear them around on carpet/rug before you wear them anywear, as you would do in a shop, to make sure they are comfortable and functional
walking around. Thong/sandal fitted when I tried them on but toe holder too large for a size 6 shoe and I slipped
out of them constantly rendering them unwearable. Costly mistake because I wore them on cement and the soles were a little scuffed trying to keep them on and could
not return.

amal

amalMelbourne

Disappointed

Disappointed that the free shipping when sent back was NOT free. It was deducted from my refund. When I rang to explain I needed the next size up the person answering the phone was brisk and unpleasant.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSydney, NSW

Love them but looks like they changed

Yrs ago buy my shoes here. If they don't fit , they come to your house pick up free and deliver new shoes! I always get size 8 no probs but one pair a bit tight. But just read new reviews and not game now. I guess changed

As.I.see.it

As.I.see.itAU

Average Customer Service

Its hit and miss with Styletread...beware their returns as it is not easy and some of their staff are not very helpful. I do buy from them and have done over the years but it is not as good a service as it once was. Better to drop at Post office than wait for courier as they have not even turned up for me. They must have a lot of problems as staff seem to lack care.

rubymu

rubymu

Only publish positive reviews

The returns policy has been fine and has worked out well - and it would want to, as I've had a few poor quality shoes and boots from this place. You do, however, have to be at home for the courier to collect the parcel, and I'm usually at work, so not really an option for me generally.

I've had some awesome shoes - and some really low quality ones.

StyleTread don't publish negative reviews - so the reviews on their site are exclusively 'high rated' reviews, so you can't really trust them.

Buying and returning are easy and convenient. Unfortunately had poor experience with customer servic

I had a technical glitch on my account but the customer representative on the other end was being arrogant and condescending, saying there was nothing wrong on their end and that there could not be a technical glitch on my end and insisted there was something wrong with my technical abilities (I'm no computer engineer, but I know an ok amount having grown up with computers). So, I made a new account, and lo and behold, everything was running smoothly on the new account and there was not the technical glitch I had experienced. The customer rep, however, was just rude and condescending and he refused to offer any assistance. Apart from this, the shoes are good and returns are easy.