Moana

pre meditated deceit!

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

SizingTrue to size

Jan

JanPilbara, WA

Reliable

Loved the discounted pair of shoes I bought. I live in a rural area and They came within the allotted shipping delivery time frame. Big variety of brands and massive discounts. They had the same pair of shoes I wanted from a local store for half the price! Delivery was prompt and hassle-free. I would have rated it 5 stars if Afterpay was working on their website but it wasn't.

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Great Variety

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

On par with expectations

Styletread have a wide variety of shoes to select from on their site. I decided to purchase a pair of ankle boots, which arrived within a few days of ordering. The quality was good, as it was a shoe brand which I knew of but the box it arrived in was a different brand for some reason. Not a big deal, but I was just a bit concerned when I had to send it back for a refund (shoes didn't suit me unfortunately).
Refund process was good, although the parcel took about a week to return back to NSW.
Overall a good experience.

Mezzanin

MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn't use again

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor item descriptions

I have been reasonably happy with my purchases but they have been limited. Disappointed with some item descriptions which aren't exactly accurate. It seems this company doesn't take much notice of bad reviews or suggestions for improvement. I emailed some time ago about the descriptions for shoes asking for the sole to be photographed so one could see if it was a "grippy" sole or smooth and dangerous. Got a response saying "we'll look into it", but I notice still no photo of the soles of shoes. Probably won't buy from them again.

Sherbet

SherbetSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Little Tip

Wear them around on carpet/rug before you wear them anywear, as you would do in a shop, to make sure they are comfortable and functional
walking around. Thong/sandal fitted when I tried them on but toe holder too large for a size 6 shoe and I slipped
out of them constantly rendering them unwearable. Costly mistake because I wore them on cement and the soles were a little scuffed trying to keep them on and could
not return.

amal

amalMelbourne

Disappointed

Disappointed that the free shipping when sent back was NOT free. It was deducted from my refund. When I rang to explain I needed the next size up the person answering the phone was brisk and unpleasant.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSydney, NSW

Love them but looks like they changed

Yrs ago buy my shoes here. If they don't fit , they come to your house pick up free and deliver new shoes! I always get size 8 no probs but one pair a bit tight. But just read new reviews and not game now. I guess changed

As.I.see.it

As.I.see.itAU

Average Customer Service

Its hit and miss with Styletread...beware their returns as it is not easy and some of their staff are not very helpful. I do buy from them and have done over the years but it is not as good a service as it once was. Better to drop at Post office than wait for courier as they have not even turned up for me. They must have a lot of problems as staff seem to lack care.

rubymu

rubymu

Only publish positive reviews

The returns policy has been fine and has worked out well - and it would want to, as I've had a few poor quality shoes and boots from this place. You do, however, have to be at home for the courier to collect the parcel, and I'm usually at work, so not really an option for me generally.

I've had some awesome shoes - and some really low quality ones.

StyleTread don't publish negative reviews - so the reviews on their site are exclusively 'high rated' reviews, so you can't really trust them.

Buying and returning are easy and convenient. Unfortunately had poor experience with customer servic

I had a technical glitch on my account but the customer representative on the other end was being arrogant and condescending, saying there was nothing wrong on their end and that there could not be a technical glitch on my end and insisted there was something wrong with my technical abilities (I'm no computer engineer, but I know an ok amount having grown up with computers). So, I made a new account, and lo and behold, everything was running smoothly on the new account and there was not the technical glitch I had experienced. The customer rep, however, was just rude and condescending and he refused to offer any assistance. Apart from this, the shoes are good and returns are easy.

kim f

kim f

Boots arrived today which I am perfectly happy with except for the scratch mark on one of the boots .Also customer service rudely cut me off as well as telling me Item was sent today but arrived at my doorstep 15 mins later. Sounds like more interested in making a sale not looking after a customer.

theonlyonePerth, WA

Sale has some great bargains but good luck getting refund

theonlyone

received a refund and then they call me back that they want me to refund the refund as they refunded whole order instead of the shoes i returned. Seriously...

theonlyone

Styletread: Please bring back the range of kids shoes that you used to sell.

chocoholic

chocoholicAU

no hassle service

Ordered two shoes from them awhile ago, it was a smooth transaction, the delivery was pretty quick.
Only thing I don't like from them is the limited amount of reviews available.
For shoe brands that aren't very common, reviews are crucial, it helps people decide whether or not they should buy the item. I think their review system is hardly maintained. I've submitted a review few month ago (it was a mostly positive review), but it never shows on their site.
Quick, free shipping and returns, a lot of promotions
Review system is neglected