Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Great customer service

I ordered and paid for 5 sets of shoes for my bridesmaids but only received four. After calling customer service, Laura really helped out. Unfortunately they didn't have the last set in the warehouse in the right size so immediately refunded them and also gave a voucher for the inconvenience. Although I'm disappointed all the shoes won't match, the customer service received was fantastic. And I can get the same style in a different colour for maid of honour so it's all good!

Bibbi

Bibbicolac

Amazing customer service

Simply had to place a review. My order was held up a tad due to Easter. I rang Styletread to enquire about delivery times etc. My order was delivered the next day. You cannot do better than that. Fabulous service Styletread.

Jon

JonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best online company I've ever dealt with.

I have never had a problem shopping with StyleTread. A great selection of footwear with suoer-fast delivery. Wonderful simplistic website and easy quick returns and refunds if needed. Have shopped with them many times.

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

My Go To Online shoe Store

My favourite shoe store! I recommend it to all my friends. Huge range. Easy to find what you are looking for. Free delivery over $65 spend AND Free Returns! Fast delivery.

Kitty K.

Kitty K.Southwest, VIC

Two-Day Turnaround during lockdown!?!?!

Very happy all round. More options than I needed to be honest. So many possibilities!!! Ha ha. It was easy to navigate, and find exactly what I wanted. The 30-day return takes the dangerous guesswork out of buying shoes online. But if I wasn’t already happy enough, there was a mere two days between order and arrival! And during a statewide covid lockdown. Blown away. Styletread is now my go-to!

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Excellent Service

I've long been a fan of Styletread for their wide selection - much better than most stores, fast delivery & excellent customer service however, refunds have always taken a long time to be processed & I've often mentioned this delay in my reviews. But this time my return was received on the 10th December & my refund was processed the same day! I'm super impressed & that's the icing on the cake for me. So thank you very much Styletread

Wonderful experience.

Thank you Styletread.Love my purchase.Mollini Osie,khaki.My first purchase 37 were too small.39 which were purchased 7 days ago, and delighted to receive today,are perfect.Beautiful soft leather.Thank you Styletread,for amazing service.Thoroughly recommend

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Mrs H

Mrs HVictoria

Great Experience

My shoes were perfect
condition and packaging were all correct
The speed of delivery was amazing
I chose to check out the reviews after I had made my purchase
I was a little hesitant with a few negative reviews
I am one to understand that not everything works well for everyone
The negative reviews were mostly regarding returns, I will not need to go down that path so cannot make a comment in that respect

David G.

David G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

pre meditated deceit!

Mangler6709

Mangler6709Perth, WA

So happy

I'm so very pleased with Style Tread. Excellent customer service and my shoes are wonderful. I will be buying from them again and recommend them highly. So happy.

Jenny

JennyVic Melbourne

Upset with quality control

Ordered a pretty pair of slip on shoes with white wedge type heels. When they arrived I noticed many black marks on the side of one shoe. This was very obvious as the heel is white. I turned the shoe over only yo see that the whole sole of this shoe had black over the tread and the heel showed signs of wear.
So I’m assuming it was a ‘try on ‘ this isn’t good enough as the shoes weren’t cheap!
To make matters worse I emailed them about this matter but received NO RESPONSE!!
I won’t be shopping with style tread again

SizingTrue to size
Mish

MishHunter Region, NSW

Huge choice-excellent shipping

I love this site. A huge range of brands, great sales. Order one day, wearing the shoes 2 days later. If you understand your shoe size and measurements, you wont have a problem. I can’t recommend Style Trend highly enough.

Daniela

DanielaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

The boots I ordered came within a week, well packed. Unfortunately they were too large so I decided to hold onto them, order a smaller size and see which ones fit best. The second delivery also came within a week. I was able to go online print a return docket and return the first pair free of charge. The total refund was in my bank account within a week. It was so, so easy and fast. I will definitely shop with Style Tread in the future.

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Online Shopping Experience

I purchased 4 pairs of shoes through the styletread website and couldn't fault the experience. All goods were delivered in a timely manner, even though it was a split delivery. Tracking info was provided. Great user friendly website helped the overall experience. Would definitely use again

Monica H.

Monica H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Experience

My first order with Styletread and won't be the last. The whole experience was very smooth, the delivery was timely and included tracking information. Would definately use again. Their website is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

earl

earlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

they are second to none fantastic service .

Great website easy to search , the full range is excellent , The quality of the Sketchers is fantastic for such a light weight low cost shoe . Will now buy again and again also the staff to deal with on the phone are very friendly and help you with no fuss .

Lana C.

Lana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Django and Juliete shoes - extremely comfortable and fashionable

Django and Juliete shoes

Im on my feet at work and these shoes are so comfortable. When I first put them on it was like wearing a faithful pair of slippers. It the first time I have bought this brand but certainly wont be the last time. Delivery was prompt with ongoing text messages advising of the delivery process.

Robyn

RobynSouth West, WA

Amazed at how prompt my order was

i ordered pair of Django Juillete shoes I was amazed how quick they arrived, packed perfectly, I love them just what I want for a wedding, I’ll get a lot of wear from them thank you

apple

appletumut

Great service!

Ordered a pair of Alvie online after trying my sister's on.
Ordered them on a Monday and had them on Thursday.
Great comfortable shoe and sensational service...
Would definitely buy from them again

Diane27

Diane27Perth, WA

Just as described and delivery perfect

Chose my shoes from their web site....size was good and the shoes very good quality....delivery was as they said 2-3 days...and thats to Perth and sometimes deliveries take much longer from Melbourne. Great shoes and great service.