• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Jan

JanPilbara, WA

Reliable

Loved the discounted pair of shoes I bought. I live in a rural area and They came within the allotted shipping delivery time frame. Big variety of brands and massive discounts. They had the same pair of shoes I wanted from a local store for half the price! Delivery was prompt and hassle-free. I would have rated it 5 stars if Afterpay was working on their website but it wasn't.

Carole Wallace

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Great Variety

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

On par with expectations

Styletread have a wide variety of shoes to select from on their site. I decided to purchase a pair of ankle boots, which arrived within a few days of ordering. The quality was good, as it was a shoe brand which I knew of but the box it arrived in was a different brand for some reason. Not a big deal, but I was just a bit concerned when I had to send it back for a refund (shoes didn't suit me unfortunately).
Refund process was good, although the parcel took about a week to return back to NSW.
Overall a good experience.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how StyleTread compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

chocoholic

chocoholicAU

no hassle service

Ordered two shoes from them awhile ago, it was a smooth transaction, the delivery was pretty quick.
Only thing I don't like from them is the limited amount of reviews available.
For shoe brands that aren't very common, reviews are crucial, it helps people decide whether or not they should buy the item. I think their review system is hardly maintained. I've submitted a review few month ago (it was a mostly positive review), but it never shows on their site.
Quick, free shipping and returns, a lot of promotions
Review system is neglected

Oriana Erbenova

Oriana Erbenovaasked

StyleTread

Has anyone complied with the email they send asking you to send them a snapshot of your transaction for security reasons? I find it very odd after I just purchased two pairs of shoes. Not sure I want to continue with the transaction..

Rick
Rick

Never received the email request as I did not purchase anything from them after the poor service from their customer service personnel.
I purchased the items from another supplier and will never deal with this organisation.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Oriana, That sounds a bit odd to me as I've never received an email asking for a snapshot of my transaction. I'd be suspicious. Before you send anything via email, I'd recommend calling Styletread to see what exactly they want it for. It sounds too much like a phishing email to me.

Compare both StyleTread
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes