?
? !
1 photo
Styline Kitchens

Styline Kitchens

5.0 from 2 reviews · View Statistics

Reviews

5.0

2 reviews
5
(2)
4
(0)
3
(0)
2
(0)
1
(0)
    Previous
    Next
    Robyn W
    Robyn WSydney, NSW
    • 3 reviews

    Great tradespeople and wonderful kitchen

    published

    Just completing our kitchen and can't speak highly enough of the quality and professionalism.
    Rob and Joe have been great and we're ending up with just what we wanted and more. Looks beautiful and very functional.
    Would use them again anytime.

    Kitchen Craftsmen

    Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

    Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

    296 reviews
    Ad
    Not Happy Jan
    Not Happy Jan
    • 3 reviews

    Kitchen is what I wanted and more

    published

    I have just completed my brand new kitchen with Styline Kitchens and it meets all of my expectations of what I wanted in a kitchen. Tony the owner gave me his professional opinion of how the kitchen should look like and I took 99% of his advice. The other 1% change was purely, only my personal taste. The quality is superior and well finished. Love it! Love it! Love it!

    Questions & Answers

    Sorry, there are no questions yet.

    Get an answer from our members

    ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.

    Kitchen CraftsmenAd