Subaru Levorg

Subaru Levorg Questions & Answers

randy19
randy19

What problems are the auto braking system having with the current system2021 keeps on braking for no reason , software updated only 3 mounts old car

Subaru Australia   DM

Hi randy19, We're so sorry your are experiencing issues with you Subaru Levorg. We understand that this could be frustrating, however we'd love to help you resolve your issue. Please reach out to us at feedback@subaru.com.au with your vehicle details. We look forward in hearing from you. Kind Regards The Subaru Team

MarkMelbourne

I wrote a letter and sent an email to Subaru Australia customer relations about the suspension in my GT-S. They didn't even have the courtesy to reply, let alone try to work with me for a solution. What is the next steps an owner can take when abandoned by the Australian reseller?

Luke DEVLIN
Luke DEVLIN

I dunno. Consumer affairs?

Beth089
Beth089

What is the actual issue?

Subaru Australia   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from our Customer Relations Team. Could you please advise further details so we can help locate your email? We look forward in a response. Regards
The Subaru Team

MarkMelbourne

Like magic Subaru found my correspondence - and explained they will do nothing at all. So we have a new $55,000 Subaru that can't take the family away on sealed Australian roads. What an expensive mistake it has been to learn Subaru won't stand by their products in Australia.

Subaru Australia   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback to our Subaru Team. We understand that a decision has been made and has been communicated with you. If you still wish to discuss this further please reach out to us on 1800 22 66 43 (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm AEST).

jor
jor

How do i do better fuel economy?

Bamboo4U
Bamboo4U

You get better fuel economy by not planting the foot on the accelerator! The Levorg goes pretty quick when you ask it - but watch the fuel gauge go down with it! I have found when traveling long distances on the most expensive fuel, I can get down to 6.8 litres per 100k, using cruise control.

Steve Chenoweth
Steve Chenoweth

Is this GT or the GT-S model? I have heard mixed reports about the GT-S being a little firm for day to day driving. I found the GT fine upon test but yet to try the GT-s

Jose
Jose

Yes. GT-S has firmer shock absorber than the GT. It is firmer in ride.

Get an answer from our members and Subaru Australia representatives