Subaru RG3200iS / RG4300iS Silent Inverter

Subaru RG3200iS / RG4300iS Silent Inverter

RG3200iS and RG4300iS
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Monitor now reads 5488hrs a

This machine has been running an average of 12hrs per day, and has not missed a beat.
Using about 500ml/.5ltr of oil per 600hrs, at peak usage.
It runs dam and irrigation pumps, compressors and all computer monitoring in irrigation shed. It backs up all solar batteries quickly and easily. Also runs the house when/if required for renno.

Never hesitates under load, never a fault, consistent fuel and oil usage.
The last generator we used (Ho..da), used a lot of oil, chased all the livestock and wildlife away at 67db, and definitely surged under load with fluctuating readings on metre- not good for the monitors and hard drives. The Subi runs at 57-63db depending on load. Decibels work on a unusual scale and there is a big difference between 67 and 57db.
We are 60klm West of Dalby (Tara).
Will soon purchase another for the Roma property.
Cheers
Mike
Quiet and economical

Judging by the reviews I read it's what I'm looking for I've just bought two failures neither lasted 20hours my question is how much and where online can I get one?
They are not cheap, but they are worth every dollar, super reliable and quiet, i checked the rrp, looks like $4500-5000 to be the price. I have a number for a second hand one I was going to get for a mate, but inappropriate to put numbers or emails of the seller online, ?? what to do

Subaru RG3200iSSubaru RG4300iS