Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum

Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sukin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Mislead Customer
Mislead CustomerSydney, NSW

Extremely dry

The ‘Sukin Reviving eye cream’ dries leaving my skin cracked and wrinkled. The cream draws all the moisture from the skin creating extensive wrinkles. Looks and feels horrible. I kept using it expecting it would change. This product has damaged my skin. Horrible. Very aging.

Purchased in July 2021 for $14.00.

Ease of Application
Aud R.
Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Rich in vitamins

For those of you who have suffered an allergic reaction- it us always best to do a patch test on the inside of your arm or behind the ear when trying a new brand.
I found this eye cream was such in vitamins and has a noticeably brightening effect after a couple of weeks use

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Ease of Application

Love it

I use it every morning. It hydrates skin under eyes and outside.corner. Love the organic and clean ingredients. I got them at TJX (Winners Canada).. Got me another one for my sister too.. I recommend it.

Cangurina63
Cangurina63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable result!

Bought this Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum yesterday - was half price on special at Chemist Warehouse. Got up this morning and literally noticed the difference from using it ONCE last night. Have just put it on for the 2nd time tonight and asked my 14yr daughter if she notices "anything" different about me and she picked it - the skin under my eyes! Unbelievable. Am so impressed.

Eye Care Products

Find out how Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum compares to other Eye Care Products

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Allergic reaction

Use all the sukin range & very happy with the products, unfortunately the eye serum had a dreadful affect on my eyes, within a day my eyes were extremely puffy & red, looked like they were sunburnt & very sore to touch. Ended up having to use a cortisone cream & take antihistamines to relieve them. Two days later still puffy & red - won't be using this product again. I've kept the tube in case it needs to be examined.

S Fr
S FrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused allergic reaction

Bought because its made of organic and natural components. Caused itching and redness to under eye area. Discontinued use immediately.

Eavish
EavishSydney

Eye bag reducer

I apply this day and night and have used this for two weeks. I have noticed that my eye bags are less puffy. My eyes are much more firmer and you can really feel this product working. If you're after something to brighten up your eyes, I would really recommend you give this product a go. It's so value for money.
Value for money, it's cheap, organic

dharmaloves
dharmalovesACT

My least favorite Sukin

Generally I love Sukin!!! I use most of the skincare range (from cleanser, toner, oil, moisturiser and night cream). However, I really haven't noticed a difference with the eye serum. Maybe it needs to be alittle stronger? I was disappointed and am debating whether to try something else. The tip kept coming off too.
It's cheap
No noticable results.

chockybear000
chockybear000AU

Lovely eye cream, the best !

Beautiful eye cream, I use all the products in the range so decided to try the serum, after one night noticed under my eyes were less puffy and much more firm. I tend to just put it on of a night before bed, but I know you can put it on in the morning too. I have oily skin so i try to minimise my use of cream products.
Nice and thin, not thick. Actually reduces the dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.

Eye Care Products

Find out how Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum compares to other Eye Care Products

Bluebell
BluebellAU

Rejuvenating Highly Recommend

Smooth and refreshing on the skin. Love the fact it is organic. Makes a real difference if you are feeling and looking tired.
Organic, natural product with no harsh chemicals, affordable