Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

Candy

CandyPeel, WA

Long term user

Have been using sukin products for 4 years. My skin has never been clearer. Product doesn't have a pungent smell like other products. Skin is soft and fresh after use.

Purchased in January 2016 at Priceline for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Lindsay-Anne T.

Lindsay-Anne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely cleanser!

I’ve been using this cleanser for 10 years now. It’s very gentle yet removes make up so well. It’s not drying and leaves skin feeling lovely. The ingredients are fantastic too

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
JILLTEE

JILLTEEQLD, 4300

I love this cream cleanser

I have been using this cream cleanser for a few years, i love the aroma, i love the creamy texture, and i love how soft my face feels after cleansing with it.
It is the only cleanser i use on my face.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$6.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Sukin Cream Cleanser compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Daph

Daph

Foamy goodness that lasts!

Natural ingredients we’re perfect for my dry/combination skin. Didn’t leave it feeling flaky or irritated like some other products, just soft and clean, even when using it 2-3 times a day. I was surprised at how little was needed to cover my whole face and neck which made the product really good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Sandi

Sandiasked

Hi I’ve been using the Sukin face cream cleanser for maybe a couple months I’ve been finding it better than other produts I was using as they were drying my skin out but I have had a numbing tingling feeling on my lips only n the corners of my mouth have been sore red n dry cracked would I be having a reaction on my lips only ?

GCE
GCE

Hi Sandi, I'm sorry but I really don't know what could be causing that very strange reaction; it is not one I have heard other friends or family experiencing by using the exact same Sukin product. I can only suggest that you contact Sukin and make the enquiry directly with them on (03) 8785 6300, or via their Contact Us page on https://sukinorganics.com/pages/contact-us. Here's hoping the problem can be resolved for you. Cheers, Gaye