Sukin Cream Cleanser

4.5

Candy

CandyPeel, WA

Long term user

Have been using sukin products for 4 years. My skin has never been clearer. Product doesn't have a pungent smell like other products. Skin is soft and fresh after use.

Purchased in January 2016 at Priceline for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Daph

Daph

Foamy goodness that lasts!

Natural ingredients we’re perfect for my dry/combination skin. Didn’t leave it feeling flaky or irritated like some other products, just soft and clean, even when using it 2-3 times a day. I was surprised at how little was needed to cover my whole face and neck which made the product really good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Sandi

Sandiasked

Hi I’ve been using the Sukin face cream cleanser for maybe a couple months I’ve been finding it better than other produts I was using as they were drying my skin out but I have had a numbing tingling feeling on my lips only n the corners of my mouth have been sore red n dry cracked would I be having a reaction on my lips only ?

GCE
GCE

Hi Sandi, I'm sorry but I really don't know what could be causing that very strange reaction; it is not one I have heard other friends or family experiencing by using the exact same Sukin product. I can only suggest that you contact Sukin and make the enquiry directly with them on (03) 8785 6300, or via their Contact Us page on https://sukinorganics.com/pages/contact-us. Here's hoping the problem can be resolved for you. Cheers, Gaye