Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser (page 2 of 2)

4.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

jennac

jennacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product

I was worried that an all natural product would be too gentle, since I'm used to using synthetic skin products. But wow. My skin honestly cleared up within one day of use and it has remained clear ever since using it, it's brighter and softer too. The cleanser itself is soft and gentle and smells amazing, didnt leave my skin feeling dry and tight, but it wasn't oily either. Inexpensive too! So impressed. And I love that it's Australian made, vegan and carbon neutral. Faultless!
Amazing in every aspect.

Brilliant product

I have been using Sukin Cream Cleanser for at least 6 months and my skin has never felt or looked better. It is gentle of my very sensitive skin, works equally well in both summer and winter, doesn't sting my eyes and it smells delicious. I find it is gentle enough to use more than once a day if you need to. I have tried other natural and organic skin care products and this one is the best by far, and dare I say perhaps the cheapest.
Non-oily, delicate, delicious scent, carbon neutral, inexpensive

Katiea105

Katiea105Australia

So gentle

I have only just started using sukin and already I have fallen in love with this gorgeous cream cleanser!! Is so gentle on my young skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple at the same time as getting rid of dirt on the surface of my skin, not to mention it smells absolutely divine as well! Thankyou so very much sukin! Love you!
Inexpensive, gentle

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Sukin Cream Cleanser compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

naomi1401

naomi1401AU

I have been introduced to a true quality facial cleanser!!

ivy219

ivy219ACT, 2617

it is a good cream cleanser. the cleansing power is not very strong, but it is gentle enough to remove dirt and makeup remover residue. so i usually use it after using proper makeup remover. my skin doesn't feel dry or tight after cleansing but clean and refresh. the price is very reasonable too. i also like the pump top design which is hygienical and convenient.
it is a cheap but effective facial cream cleanser. the smell is light and pleasant. it is gentle and doesn't cause any irritation and my skin doesn't feel dry after using.

Sandi

Sandiasked

Hi I’ve been using the Sukin face cream cleanser for maybe a couple months I’ve been finding it better than other produts I was using as they were drying my skin out but I have had a numbing tingling feeling on my lips only n the corners of my mouth have been sore red n dry cracked would I be having a reaction on my lips only ?

GCE
GCE

Hi Sandi, I'm sorry but I really don't know what could be causing that very strange reaction; it is not one I have heard other friends or family experiencing by using the exact same Sukin product. I can only suggest that you contact Sukin and make the enquiry directly with them on (03) 8785 6300, or via their Contact Us page on https://sukinorganics.com/pages/contact-us. Here's hoping the problem can be resolved for you. Cheers, Gaye