Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

3.4 from 99 reviews · View Details

3.0

Dry Skin and Acne!!!

I got this because it was cheap and usually my skin doesn't react this badly to moisturisers. However, this made the skin around my eyes get irritated and rash up. Also got a lot of pimples mainly around my chin and jawline. I'm leaving to go on holiday in a few days and now my skin looks horrible. Really disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for A$17.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeOily Skin
Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Love this moisturiser!

Not oily, absorbs in my skin, made skin so soft, no clogged pores, light pleasant smell, and non greasy! My go-to moisturiser- I apply this twice in the morning before my makeup and once at night before bed, after cleansing. I have seen nothing but good results. I am prone to an oily T-zone but since using this it seems to be helping and oil is more controlled! I’m a big fan of this and other Sukin Skin products and will continue to use. Thank you, Sukin, for your affordable, easy distribution (pump bottles), animal friendly, positive result products.

Purchased in February 2014 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all