Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

1 review
Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely moisturiser

My partner and I both use this facial moisturiser. It has the typical Sukin scent, which is slight citrus with musk. It goes on cream and keeps my skin feeling soft and touchable. It does not contain SPF.

Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all