Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

1.0

Yasmin Jade C.

Yasmin Jade C.South East Queensland, QLD

BAD REACTION.

I purchased the Blemish control kit and 1 day after use I woke up with red puffy bags under my eyes that are itchy and extremely sore to touch, on top of this my face has been itchy and feeling incredibly tight all over, I have never had a reaction like this to anything else. BEWARE THIS PRODUCT I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Skin reaction

I have had a skin reaction to cleanser & Moisturiser . I now have a face rash, redness and bruising in corner of the eye socket . I’m not sure which product caused this .

Purchased in March 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all