Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

2.0

SezD

SezDPerth, WA

I love this moisturiser!

I purchased about 2 months ago and use daily. Within 2 weeks my skin was noticeably better. I've always had slight hormonal acne and this too has cleared. My skin looks and feels hydrated and soft. I absolutely love the smell and it goes on light and is non greasy. Have used under makeup and just on it's own.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$8.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Chloe

Chloe

Horrible

Used this and it left my acne worse and also had an horrible reaction to it. My skin was burning. Will never use this product again. Do never use it

Purchased in October 2019.

Acne in a bottle

This moisturiser made me break out profusely. I used to have perfect skin. I deserve this for trying to be frugal and getting a cheaper alternative to my usual moisturiser.

Purchased at Priceline.

Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Michelle R

Michelle RDarling Downs, QLD

Causes pimples !

I bought this moisturiser after a beautician recommended it. I used it for a week or so and broke out in pimples everywhere. I am close to 60 and have not had pimples for years.
I will definitely not be using this again. I will return to using the pink Olay moisturiser which moisturises well without causing pimples.

Purchased in October 2016.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

I bought this and had the worst expert with it. This moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and did nothing. Using a Sukin cleanser as well just dried up my skin completely. It took months to get my skin back to a healthy state. As moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and didn't sink in all I was doing was further drying out my skin every time I washed it. Would never buy again.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Aly

AlySydney, NSW

My staple in skin care

I have combination skin (a really oily T zone and dry cheeks, lips). This moisturiser doesn’t bring out excess oils in my skin but works really well to tackle the dry skin on my face.
Best of all, it’s cruelty free!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

peta h.Perth, WA

Clogged pore caused pimples

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all