Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

3.3

Anne63

Anne63AU

Terrible bottles...made poorly

Just threw away 2 new bottles of Sukin hand wash...why? The bottles were unusable! There is no way to get the pump working, unless you have 20/20 vision? Seriously poor packaging, and when it comes to this kind of product, the packaging is 50% of the product....after all, what use is a handwash that will not come out of it’s bottle. Used to love this brand...but cheap junk packaging will stop me wasting my money again.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Kat

KatHobart, TAS

No issues at all

A little of this goes a long way with this product. Skin absorbs it really well. No issues what so ever. Would buy again.
Sukin is an Australian made and owned brand. Accredited Cruelty Free (CCF) and makes efforts in reducing chemicals used in their products. They are owned by BWX Ltd. GMO Free & Vegan Product. Overall a good ethical skincare choice.

Purchased in April 2020.

SezD

SezDPerth, WA

I love this moisturiser!

I purchased about 2 months ago and use daily. Within 2 weeks my skin was noticeably better. I've always had slight hormonal acne and this too has cleared. My skin looks and feels hydrated and soft. I absolutely love the smell and it goes on light and is non greasy. Have used under makeup and just on it's own.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$8.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Kaur D.

Kaur D.

Disappointed

Oh my god! I should have read the reviews beforehand. I purchased Sukin face cleanser which makes my skin dry like a leaf. Sukin facial moisturizer and night moisturizer disappointing too. no moisture to the skin and skin health looks terrible.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Sienna R.

Sienna R.Sydney, NSW

Cheap price

I'm on a budget so when I saw $9.95 for a natural moisturiser, I jumped at the purchase. I guess it's cheap for a reason. The product sort of just sits on top of the skin without sinking into the pores and leaves a greasy feeling on top. For the price, it's an acceptable cream if your tight with the finance.

Purchased for A$9.95.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Love this moisturiser!

Not oily, absorbs in my skin, made skin so soft, no clogged pores, light pleasant smell, and non greasy! My go-to moisturiser- I apply this twice in the morning before my makeup and once at night before bed, after cleansing. I have seen nothing but good results. I am prone to an oily T-zone but since using this it seems to be helping and oil is more controlled! I’m a big fan of this and other Sukin Skin products and will continue to use. Thank you, Sukin, for your affordable, easy distribution (pump bottles), animal friendly, positive result products.

Purchased in February 2014 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Aly

AlySydney, NSW

My staple in skin care

I have combination skin (a really oily T zone and dry cheeks, lips). This moisturiser doesn’t bring out excess oils in my skin but works really well to tackle the dry skin on my face.
Best of all, it’s cruelty free!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all