Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

3.4 from 99 reviews · View Details

1.1

Chloe E.

Chloe E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible!! Felt like my face was on fire!!!

after applying this my skin hurt and burned so bad that after having it on for around 10 seconds, i could not stand the searing pain i was causing my face, so i HAD to was it off. it made my normally amazing skin so dry, after around 10 seconds, so imagine for more than that!!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Severe reaction for my girls 16 and 11 year old. STay away. Myself too.

Without realising it, over time, this was irritating my girls skin to a raw state until finally their skin crashed and had a terrible reaction, causing surface damage to their skin. Rashes broke out and fine lines appeared as cracks as the skin swelled and split. I am beyond devastated for my girls. I also had a severe reaction after having red light therapy and now realise that these products are full of citron oils and sesame seed oils etc. Way too harsh. Please please save your faces and do not use this. I am not sure whether our skin will fully repair and I am truly despondent right now after seeing three dermatologists.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$13.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Yasmin Jade C.

Yasmin Jade C.South East Queensland, QLD

BAD REACTION.

I purchased the Blemish control kit and 1 day after use I woke up with red puffy bags under my eyes that are itchy and extremely sore to touch, on top of this my face has been itchy and feeling incredibly tight all over, I have never had a reaction like this to anything else. BEWARE THIS PRODUCT I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Allergic reaction: rashes and swollen lips

I have NEVER had an allergic reaction to any face cream. Used this product once in the evening and in the morning. The next day I had incredibly dry skin which started to heat up and become irritated and red. Currently day two and I have rashes all over my body, itchy and dry skin and my face is really red. My skin feels like paper. I think it may be the “nettle extract”? It feels like I rubbed stinging nettle all over my face

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dry skin!

My skin has been so dry using this moisturiser - I brought it with me on holidays for a week and I’m 3 days into my holiday and wish I brought something else my skin hurts so badly due to dryness, I’ve applied it twice a day and no difference. The first moisturiser I’ve used that has done this

Chloe

Chloe

Horrible

Used this and it left my acne worse and also had an horrible reaction to it. My skin was burning. Will never use this product again. Do never use it

Purchased in October 2019.

Acne in a bottle

This moisturiser made me break out profusely. I used to have perfect skin. I deserve this for trying to be frugal and getting a cheaper alternative to my usual moisturiser.

Purchased at Priceline.

Dry Skin and Acne!!!

I got this because it was cheap and usually my skin doesn't react this badly to moisturisers. However, this made the skin around my eyes get irritated and rash up. Also got a lot of pimples mainly around my chin and jawline. I'm leaving to go on holiday in a few days and now my skin looks horrible. Really disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for A$17.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Michelle R

Michelle RDarling Downs, QLD

Causes pimples !

I bought this moisturiser after a beautician recommended it. I used it for a week or so and broke out in pimples everywhere. I am close to 60 and have not had pimples for years.
I will definitely not be using this again. I will return to using the pink Olay moisturiser which moisturises well without causing pimples.

Purchased in October 2016.

Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Glorivee Dulman

Glorivee DulmanNorth Queensland, QLD

I regret using this product!!!

It's been a week since i used this product and i can see the result! My face got pimples and red rashes! 101% i do not recommend this product at all! I regret so much why I even bought it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$7.00.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

I bought this and had the worst expert with it. This moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and did nothing. Using a Sukin cleanser as well just dried up my skin completely. It took months to get my skin back to a healthy state. As moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and didn't sink in all I was doing was further drying out my skin every time I washed it. Would never buy again.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Rianna

RiannaNorth Queensland, QLD

Reaction

My skin is normally really healthy and clear. I bought this thinking it would get rid of some blemishes, I don’t have sensitive skin so figured it wouldn’t hurt to try the product. However after a week of constant use I have broken out in multiple blind pimples, both on my forehead and chin. I also now have a permanent dark spot on my right temple near my eye. Will not be using again

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Allergic reaction

I now have a dermatitis like rash all over my forehead after two days of use and have to teach a class today and tomorrow. It burns and is unsightly. I will not recommend or continue to use this product.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$9.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

peta h.Perth, WA

Clogged pore caused pimples

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all