Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser (page 3 of 5)

3.4 from 99 reviews · View Details

3.4

Alex P.

Alex P.Adelaide

Lovely every day moisturiser

I use this as well as the Sukin face wash and it's a great combo. I have oily/acne prone skin and while I still get the occasional break out I much prefer this to using a more chemical option. I also love that this brand doesn't test on animals as I'm finding out so many do. I've just bought their shampoo and conditioner to try too. Give them a go, your skin will thank you!

Miss M

Miss M

Fantastic product

This moisturiser is such a delight to wear. It is lightweight, non-greasy, smells fresh and uplifting, and is a great base for makeup.

For an easy to purchase product (available at supermarkets) it is a hidden gem. The price of the product is great. It is great.

It's also fantastic to use at nighttime, especially is the Aussie summer. It feels hydrating and delicious but doesn't leave an oily smear on my pillow like other moisturises can.

Bearsy123

Bearsy123Heathridge

Natural alternative

I love this moisturiser. Lightweight, non greasy, non clogging, reasonably priced and pleasant smelling. Great product as it contains more natural ingredients not a shopping list of nasty chemicals, so is kinder to your skin. Have noticed my skin texture improve and breakouts have settled heaps since using it

money saver

money saverPerth

Excellent facial moisturiser

I have been using this product for well over 5 years now, and I have tried different facial creams over that time, but I always go back to Sukin I just love it, it is light, doesn't make you skin feel oily, your skin feels soft and feels moisturised, people always say how lovely my skin looks and that I don't look my age, when they ask what I use I say Sukin, its the best facial moisturiser I have found for my skin.

Emma

EmmaPERTH

Overall okay moisturiser.

I have sensitive skin & this moisturiser has been fine. I do find it is a little drying, especially in summer.

Overall an okay product but I will not purchase again. I will try a product that is even more natural and with better hydration.

Cassidy

Cassidy

Love this product

I am very picky with my skincare routine, as I have sensitive skin that clogs up easily. This product is light, while at the same time providing my skin with the perfect amount of moisture. It's great under makeup too. Love this brand and this product.

honey

honeyVic

Hoarder here!

I've had terrible experience in choosing the right moisturizer for me. It either leaves my skin so oily and breaks out or it irritates my skin and develop rashes :( That's why when I find a good moisturizer I hold on it and hoard! Haha

Karissa J

Karissa JAustralia

Absolutely perfect! Amazing for Dry skin!

I currently love the Sukin skin care range, I use the facial moisturiser in conjuction with the foaming facial clenser and I have very dry skin and have struggled for years to find the perfect product with minimal harsh chemicals and one that leaves my face feeling fresh with minimal stickiness or residue. Sukin is also vegan friendly and not tested on animals which is a bonus that I personally like.

Al. Len

Al. LenGnowangerup

Perfect for my skin.

I've been using Sukin Facial Moisturiser for over a month & until now I was yet to find a moisturiser that didn't make my skin feel oily or break out. Sukin facial moisturiser has made my skin super smooth & helped clear out any imperfections.

RLLL

RLLLSydney, NSW

Cheap. Efficient. Does the job.

Purchased from Priceline. This moisturiser is made from more natural ingredients. It has a distinct herbally smell and works well as a daytime moisturiser under makeup. For the price, it is a great alternative to some of the more expensive creams out there.

Nicky

Nicky

Amazig smell/quality at a bargain price

I got this as a sample in a priceline goody bag and have been purchasing it ever since! I have never found a moisturiser I could use during the day til I found this! It smells amazing and sinks into your skin and I find despite using it for 10+ years its still effective and leaves my skin soft and also targets my fine lines

Concerned about product change

I have used Sukin Facial moisturiser for years, for environmental reasons, and loved it, but was slightly irritated by using the product illustrated above recently. I thought it was a new product, but after contacting Sukhin directly I realised that it was in fact an older product which has been replaced. The new product has a pale grape coloured label, and I absolutely loved it. I took the old bottle back to the supplier and was offered a refund and replacement. I'm happy to be using Sukhin again, as their products are both environmentally friendly and very affordable.

Alliebee

AlliebeePerth

My go-to moisturiser

I use the entire Sukin range. I have sensitive skin which is also quite dry. I love Sukin because it is Australian made, cruelty free and the packaging is carbon neutral. I use this moisturiser over the Hydration Boost serum and it works a treat. It has a mild pleasant smell which fades quite quickly. I am very sensitive to fragrances. The other thing I have noticed is that I don't get any whiteheads around my nose which has happened with other brands. It is also very cost effective, which is a major bonus. Love Sukin!

Jayjay

JayjayMelbourne

Nice product

I always use Garnier moisturiser, but decided to change after a recommendation from my daughter. I cant say my skin is amazingly different, but i like how it feels on my skin, its not greasy and that it is chemical free. Its a winner for me because of these reasons.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Great cream

Sukin facial moisturser is a great cream .it really works it is natural and cruelty free wich I love and is Australian made.i use the cream in the morning and during the day I use it on my hands as well .it is not greasy and is not expensive I will keep buying this product

Disappointed

Use cream to start with it was great! but after a week skin got very dry with red patches on my cheeks. Unfortunately I will not buy this again. Very disappointed I thought it will be great after reading some reviews. I do not recommend this product for dry skin.

Theresa

Theresa

Caused a rash on my skin

Heard fantastic reviews from friends about this product, but afterwards it left my skin feeling dry and itchy. Next day I had a slight rash on my cheek.

Cheryl Smyth

Cheryl SmythQLD, 4051

Cruelty Free is very important to me

I love this product its cruelty free, no parabens & really really good value. I use this mixed with rosehip oil & its just sensational. Its very hot right now in qld & this is lightweight which is good for humid weather.

Disappointing!!

I bought the Sukin face moisturiser and my skin never felt so dry! I read the ingredients and I saw that it contains different types of alcohol, which obviously make your skin nice at first, but it dries it out over time. I used 1/3 of the product, but unfortunately the remaining will go directly to the bin.

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Not so happy with this product

I bought some of this product from Sukin, but wasn't so happy with it. It felt good at first on my face, but didn't seem to help as much as I expected. Price was reasonable, but disappointed with the results.

See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all