Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser (page 4 of 5)

3.4 from 99 reviews · View Details

3.4

Sukin super green serum and moisturiser are brilliant. Also the night regenerating cream. Better tha

Best skin care I have ever used, love super green serum and moisturiser, Also night regenerating cream. Skin feels hydrated smooth and soft. Do not get any breakouts, or open pores as have combination skin. Makeup applies well, and skin feels and looks good. Priced well and has better results than expensive creams.

Annie CW

Annie CWKirby Muxloe, Leicester UK

A product that is new to me, but will now be my number one!

A facial moisturiser which is delicately perfumed and sinks into the skin so easily. You only require a small amount,and I was able to apply my makeup easily without giving my face too much shine...just a glow which is very attrractive

Laura17

Laura17Ballarat

Fav moisturiser!

The Sukin moisturiser is not only like $7 but it works so well! I found when I applied it, that it had a lovely aroma, and sinked into my skin quickly! It doesn't leave any sort of sticky feeling on your face afterwards, it's just an overall great prouduct, and brand!

Junes

JunesMelbourne

Amazing- can't believe I can trust a skin product from a chemist

I have tried Neutrogena, Olay, Ponds, Aldi Lacura, Swisse, Nivea (yuck), Missha (good but expensive) and lots of other mainstream product. When I saw that Sukin Facial Moisturiser was $7 at Chemist Warehouse, I didn't have high expectations, I thought it'll just sit in my closet half-used. I was amazed at how light it is and easily absorbed. Plus the smell is so clean and nice, nothing like those repulsive chemical smells, and trust me, I hate make-up because I find them stinky. With Sukin, I can use it even on my baby's face.

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing !

I have used every big brand of skin care range from demalogica, skin stitiute, ASAP just to name a few and nothing compares to this range. My skin is combination and prone to been dry and breaking out and after only a few days of using this product and the cleanser my skin is actually glowing and feels amazing. It's the perfect moisturiser not to greasy and hydrating and doesn't leave my skin oily or dry!

Chemical free perfection

I have very dry sensitive skin, I've been using olay for sensitive skin for ages but I worry about what chemicals I'm putting into my body, Sukin has been wonderful , I can feel my skin drink it and its all guilt free, my skin is hydrated and smooth and glowing after 4 weeks on sukin facial moisturiser

i love sukin

Every skin product i buy is sukin because i trust it and it is very affordable. My face feels great and although i have very sensitive exma prone skin, sukin works wonders. Even my acne has disappeared. Highly recommend.

electrically-overcharged

electrically-overchargedAU

Intensive Hydrating Cream (not sure if the same, comes in a big pot, is Sukin)

Highem

HighemSydney

Terrible for me :(

Like everyone I bought this because I was so intrigued that it was all natural,paraben free etc.. And also that is was so affordable! Sadly I've just tested it out for about a week and it made my skin so dry! It left me with a big dry patch around my lips it was so odd I've never had this happen before and I don't have dry skin. It also dryed out my lips so bad I got "windburn" the red patch around your lips from licking them so much. Skin was actually peeling off my lips and around my mouth that's how much it dryed out my skin :/ ahhh not good for me personally sadly.. I will try out some more products from Sukin as I really like the brand as it is and what it supports. But this was a no go for me!

Angela K

Angela KPerth, WA

Have used sukin for years

I really like their products, I have sensitive skin and this works for me, my family and I use 8 of their products,
I guess it is a personal choice, some people love it some don't- it all depends on your skin type as well.
I like the fact that it is all natural ingredients- no nasties.
I have just started using the rosehip oil now.

Prachi

PrachiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got pimples after using it.

I got this a week back. After 2-3 days of usage I got lot of pimples on my face, still I continued using it thinking sukin might not be the cause but today on the 8th day, I woke up with 3 more pimples. Probably I will stop using it today onwards, let's see if it helps stopping the acne :(

Mimi

MimiBrisbane

Gentle on sensitive skin

My mum recommended this to me when I ran out of my usual product. I believe it works well, however, it doesn't feel moisturising enough. Seems to just sit on the skin. I still had some flaking skin around my nose and chin. But it is a safe product for those with sensitive skin, I had no reaction what so ever. Believe me, it's almost impossible for me to find a product that doesn't irritate my skin but I was glad that I was able to find something suitable for daily use on my highly sensitive skin.

StacySydney

Too light for me

I have combination to dry skin and even for me I found it a bit too light and not enough moisturizing.
Pros: Light texture, nice smell, natural
Cons: don't feel like it does anything.

Pam

Pam

Has there been an ingredient change?

Ive been using sukin sensitive facial moisturizer for a couple of years now and i love it.
However!! Today i purchased another bottle as id run out and it stinks!!
Usually it has a really like pleasant scent, but the one i have smells like an old truck. Its disgusting and not something ill be putting on my face.
Really dissapointed :(

skin reaction

I got a bad reaction from using this product on my face. Parts around my eyes became red and flaky and the skin sagged. Sukin didn't reply when I wanted to let them know what happened, don't they care?. Had to see a doctor who prescribed hydrocortisone ointment and this cleared my problem.

Lydia

Lydia

Love it!!

This product makes your face feel very moisturised. At first when you apply the product to your face it feels very oily but then it absorbs in your skin. It drys matte but when you are in the sunlight you face becomes shiny in certain areas which I like especially my cheekbones.

No complaints

I love the way it keeps my skin moisturised, and knowing the ingredients aren't harmful is a massive plus. I would recommend this whole brand thoroughly for those who have sensitive skin and need something gentle to moisturise that won't break them out, and in fact will actually prevent breakouts and reduce a lot of redness.

BiancandEve

BiancandEveAU

Best yet!

I love this range. I bought the cleanser, facial moisturiser and night moisturizer and it's been the best yet! I had very irritated skin thanks to winter but this has cleared it up. Beautiful organic range.

Ele

Ele

Sukin products are great!!!

Great range, great products, no nasty additives and very affordable.
I have been using Sukin now for over 12 months and my skin has improved substantially.
I use the complete Ageless range as well as the Rosehip Oil, which I really like. This range is more suitable for my skin type an
I use most of their range now including body and hair care and am very happy with it.
Do yourself a favor and try them, you won't look back.

AMAZING

Honestly I never write review but those skin product are the best I have been using everything Chanel Dior Cosmedix Simple nothing worked
My skin is amazing after using that sukin moisturiser and face wash no more pimple I swear guys it's the best brand ever

See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all