Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser (page 5 of 5)

3.4 from 99 reviews · View Details

3.4

I love the Sukin products

I love Sukin products.Now after using,my skin feels amazing and my wrinkles nearly disappear.My skin is glowing after a week of using it morning and night. Great smelling and it's all natural.

Nicole J

Nicole JSydney

Keeps my skin soft and supple

I've been looking for skin care that helps moisturize my skin but is also organic and environmentally friendly. Love this product. My pimples don't stay for so long and my skin feels so soft and supple.

Sydney

Sydneysydney

fantastic

I use this product every morning before i put my primer and foundation on. this moisturiser keeps my face soft all day and smells amazing. its the only Paraben Free moisturiser that has aloe vera, rose hip, jojoba and avocado (my favourite natural ingredients for my face ) and doesn't effect my foundation.

The best moisturiser

Hi all
I have really bad eczema on my face and highly allergic to most facial creams. My friend recommended Sukin to me so I went out and bought the sentive range I was a little hesitate when I saw seame oil but I gave it a go. It's now been a week a my face looks the best I would also add the night cream that really calms my face just love love love sukin thank you .

Danielle D

Danielle DSydney

Go to moisturiser

Great price, fragrance and feel on your skin. Absorbs into your skin easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have combo skin and it is great on all areas. I aways pick up two or three bottles at a time only wish they came in bigger sizes.

GuylianRain

GuylianRainVictoria, 3052

Great price, for sensitive skin, cruelty free

SukMaan Kong

SukMaan KongHobart, TAS

Not for me

I like the Sukin range and how it's natural and has no harsh chemical. I got a small tube of this as a sample. i used it for a few weeks, when i rub it on my face, the moisturiser just sit on top of my face and doesnt get soaked in well and my face still feels dry and i can still see the fine lines. Apart from this, my skin doesn't have any bad reaction from this moisturiser. I'm not sure if it's just me, do all the Sukin products smell the same?
Price, natural ingredient
not moisturising enough.

Sukin wins again

I love this product. I had really bad breakouts and dry/oily patches. Now after using this my skin feels amazing and my breakouts have stopped. My skin is glowing after a week of using it morning and night. Affordable great smelling and overall a stand out product. Plus, it's all natural, non animal tested and an Australian brand. What more could you want. Word to the wise, chemist warehouse seems to have sukin products at the cheapest prices. I also use the shampoo, conditioner and rosehip oil. I will always recommend these products. Sukin is a godsend.
Value for money. Affordable, cruelty free, natural product, effective.

Not good for combination sensitive skin

madrid_qon

madrid_qonWillaston

Heaps good.

Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, prone to comedones during hot weather. Previously used: Natio, Lancome.

I use this moisturiser along with the foaming cleanser daily. I recommend both together, as the cleanser does feel it has some nourishing qualities that compliment the moisturiser.
I use this moisturiser because it contains no dimethicone (essentially silicone)

Which may initially look great on your skin. But can build up and clog some skin types over time.
It's still a great base under light makeup, it's cheap with very nutrient rich ingredients & sinks in quickly.
Contains no dimethicone, is very nourishing, a favourite all rounder
It's not stocked in enough stores.

heolin

heolinAU

Not moisturising enough! Bad break outs

I hate this product. The only thing like about this product is the bottle and pump. It's nice packaging but i cant say the same about the moisturiser itself. It absorbs quickly but dries out within an hour. I have to constantly reapply to leave my skin hydrated. In addition, it broke me out bad. It is terrible at dry patches and is horrible under foundation because your dry patches and skin peels are more obvious because the moisturiser does nothing.
packaging
the moisturiser

zheath
zheath

What do you use that is effective? I too have extremely dry skin and I can't seem to find a moisturiser that I don't have to reapply 2 - 3 times a day

Not suitable for some skin types

I wouldn't describe this as a "bad product" but it did not suit my skin condition. I have dry skin prone to dermatistis and eczema. My local chemist recommended this moisturiser for my skin. It immediately flaired up my existing dermatatis (a stinging sensation on my face). I would not recommend this for existing skin conditions. Please consult your doctor or dermatologist for suitable moisturisers.

Tink
Tink

I have facial Rosacea and this is the best product I have ever used.

Jo08

Jo08Adelaide

My new regular

I have been looking for products with no chemical additives, and this one fit the bill perfectly. The smell is reasonably strong but not overpowering, and it comes form the oils in it rather than added fragrance. Everyone's skin is different, but I find it is easily absorbed by my skin and really good value. If I need something more moisturising (and I work in the desert so sometimes I do) I use their Botanical Hydration Booster underneath this product and its great.
Good value, made in Australia, smells good, easily absorbed.

katenberry

katenberryQLD, 4520

Gorgeous

This is a gorgeous product...and best of all smells like you have just come out of a facial at Byron Bay.. It uses all natural products and is quite inexpensive. I think for a bottle it only costs $9.95 which is pretty good when you can pay something like $200 for the same.
Lovely smell and natural
Probably not as nourishing as some

happydance

happydanceAU

Nice daily moisturiser.

I like this product but it's not great for me when my skin gets too dry. It would be great for normal/combination and even oily skin types. Didn't cause my sensitive skin to react.
Natural, great price, can be found in chemists as well as health shops.
No spf.

mumofdd

mumofdd

Good

I only used this as I ran out of my regular moisturiser. It has a natural suble fragrance, easy to use pump. I find that it makes my skin feel refreshed and firmer. Great to use as a pre makeup moisturiser. Only about $10 a bottle which is great value and easily available a most health food stores, Priceline and some chemists
Inexpensive, Australian made, natural ingredients

r33nz

r33nzAU

good primer substitute for mineral make up

i use this instead of primer and it's really good. Skin feels full, plump and smooth after applying. I have dry, sensitive skin that has been prone to a lot of redness - could be roseacea, and stings when I apply certain brands of moisturisers or sunscreens. No problems with this one though.
mineral make up clings well to the moisturiser and blends in smoothly
after-effect,cheap,good for dry skin types
not for people with oily skin

semipermanent

semipermanentAU

Good value cheap everyday moisturiser!

Natural. Smells good, Sukin smell (manderin-vanilla-lavender smell). Super good value. Pump is convenient, not messy and hygenic (ie, not a pot). Good consistency, sinks in nicely. Great everyday moisturiser, not overly rich, but still moisturises well. Harder to find (Sukin is a health food/some chemists brand).
Natural, smells good, good consistency, performs well, great value
Harder to find (health food stores)

chockybear000

chockybear000AU

Fantastic moisturiser the best I have ever used !

Beautiful product ! I brought this along with some other things in the sukin range after the lady in the shop recommended it, as I was on a tight budget it really suited me well and was chemical free !!! After one night of using it I fell in love ! I tend to have oily skin so always use it of a night before bed and every second day put it on under my makeup in the morning.
Natural, cheap, smells lovely, not too thick just nice and light.

See all Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser reviews

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.
peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all