Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

2.7

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Amanda L.

Amanda L.South East Queensland, QLD

My skin reacted badly to this

My skin didnt react well to this creme. Became sore, red and flaky. Looked like I have eczema .. which I don't. Was the only product I was using. Skin improved when I stopped using creme.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Aud R.

Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Useless even after using for 3 weeks!

I purchased your Restorative Night Cream from Chemist Warehouse 3 weeks ago and have been using in every night, also in the morning! Because I have a wrinkle on my left cheek, and it has not improved it, even though it says it will work in 14 days!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Just Me

Just MeWestern Australia

Better than most

It’s nice and thick and smells nice. Like all moisturisers though, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. Oh well, It’s not wasted. I use it around my eyes, neck and lips. Works fantastically there. I use the hydrating mist spray for the rest of my face.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!