Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Kat

KatHobart, TAS

Happy Customer

I admit this is my first night cream. Using the facial moisturiser for a bit now and enjoying the feeling on my skin I stuck with Sukin and am so far not disappointed. Like the moisturiser the skin absorbs it really well, (a little longer than the moisturiser) and skin is left with a nice hydrated feeling, not greasy, and you only need a small amount to cover the facial area. Again, good brand for those looking for ethical options. Aussie made & owned

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Suzaana Watts

Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be buying again

I chop and change skin care a fair bit, but I have finished a tub of this and will be getting it again 100%

I have always had issues with oily skin and this has helped (after using it for weeks) plumped up my skin and leveled out excess oil production - unexpected bonus.

Love the smell and the way my face feels after I put it on, and when I wake up in the morning.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Aud R.

Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Useless even after using for 3 weeks!

I purchased your Restorative Night Cream from Chemist Warehouse 3 weeks ago and have been using in every night, also in the morning! Because I have a wrinkle on my left cheek, and it has not improved it, even though it says it will work in 14 days!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!