Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

3.0

Aud R.

Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Useless even after using for 3 weeks!

I purchased your Restorative Night Cream from Chemist Warehouse 3 weeks ago and have been using in every night, also in the morning! Because I have a wrinkle on my left cheek, and it has not improved it, even though it says it will work in 14 days!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!