Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Jane H.

Jane H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So good!

Light, lovely smell and made my skin feel amazing after using it for a few days. Absolutely love this product especially after a day outside in Australian heat. Highly recommended

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $12.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Suzaana Watts

Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be buying again

I chop and change skin care a fair bit, but I have finished a tub of this and will be getting it again 100%

I have always had issues with oily skin and this has helped (after using it for weeks) plumped up my skin and leveled out excess oil production - unexpected bonus.

Love the smell and the way my face feels after I put it on, and when I wake up in the morning.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Aud R.

Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $12.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream questions