Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

1.5

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Amanda L.

Amanda L.South East Queensland, QLD

My skin reacted badly to this

My skin didnt react well to this creme. Became sore, red and flaky. Looked like I have eczema .. which I don't. Was the only product I was using. Skin improved when I stopped using creme.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Tokijin

TokijinSydney, NSW

Screwed my skin over

I bought this because there was a sale at chemist warehouse. I assumed my skin would be fine because it said it was for all skin types but boy was I wrong. Over the past few weeks, my usually flawless skin was covered in red patches and small pimples all over cheeks. My eyelid skin thinned out and darkened and I kept being constantly questioned by others if I have been sleeping enough or if i was sick.....,, but anyways don't get this if your skin type is dry or you'll probably suffer the same fate as I did.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Just Me

Just MeWestern Australia

Better than most

It’s nice and thick and smells nice. Like all moisturisers though, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. Oh well, It’s not wasted. I use it around my eyes, neck and lips. Works fantastically there. I use the hydrating mist spray for the rest of my face.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!