Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

1 review
Tokijin

TokijinSydney, NSW

Screwed my skin over

I bought this because there was a sale at chemist warehouse. I assumed my skin would be fine because it said it was for all skin types but boy was I wrong. Over the past few weeks, my usually flawless skin was covered in red patches and small pimples all over cheeks. My eyelid skin thinned out and darkened and I kept being constantly questioned by others if I have been sleeping enough or if i was sick.....,, but anyways don't get this if your skin type is dry or you'll probably suffer the same fate as I did.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!