Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

2.0

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Just Me

Just MeWestern Australia

Better than most

It’s nice and thick and smells nice. Like all moisturisers though, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. Oh well, It’s not wasted. I use it around my eyes, neck and lips. Works fantastically there. I use the hydrating mist spray for the rest of my face.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!