Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Beautifully moisturising for my very dry skin

I use this a day cream, as it's just the right amount of moisture for my mature, dry skin. I've been using this daily for the past 2 years and it's an excellent, quality moisturiser without the hefty price tag. Even better if you can buy it on sale for $15 at Chemist Warehouse or Priceline. i use pure rosehip oil at night and that has improved the appearance of my scars and wrinkles. Sukin products are great quality and affordable natural products.

Arthur Rou

Arthur RouAdelaide

Fantastic

Awesome.Great price.Put it on before bed.Tried the rest and this is the best..Skin feels nourished.Great smell.Skin looks and feels revitalised.Doesnt make your skin feel oily either. Easily absorbed into the skin

The best ever!! and I have Tried all expensive brands!!!

Best night cream ever

It has been only two days that I started using this cream and I am already in love with it. I can see a major difference in my skin already. It is even out and has never felt this smooth and soft before specially during winter times when my skin is dry. I have tried all the big brands creams such as estee lauder but are nothing compared to the sukin night cream. I got the set that include night cream, cleanser and a treatment oil for $16 from chemistware house. I apply the cream before applying the sukin's treatment oil. Works wonders.

Sophie H

Sophie H

Softly Scented, Beautiful Night Cream

Mayasaashi

MayasaashiMelbourne

My favourite sukin product !

This is an amazing moisturising night cream. I've been using it for around 1 year. It smells beautiful, it never causes break outs, it absorbs well and my skin feels extremely soft and hydrated In the morning.

Fantastic!!

Love my night cream. Not too oily but just enough to get rid of my dry skin. Sukin products are great.

Best Night Cream for my skin type

Sukin's night cream is luxurious, fragrant and a delight to wear. My skin feels conditioned, soft and looks youthful every morning. No breakouts either. Give it a try, I've had very positive results and great feedback from friends.

Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD

Sustainable Palm oil, no deforrestation -thanks!!

I really like this product. I use an Aussie company rose hip oil first, and put this on after that. I love the smell & feel of the cream and believe my skin looks better from using it. I keep an eye out for when it is on special and stock up.

I love that this is an Aussie made and owned product, no animal cruelty and uses sustainable Palm oil. ticks all my boxes!

Not so suitable for dry skin

My skin feels tight and dry after applying it. I had to reapply within 2 hours, I might try the moisture Night cream instead.

JGD

JGDPerth, Western Australia

You won't ever buy another expensive cream after trying this!!

This night cream feels wonderful and it has a divine smell. Doesn't make skin feel oily even though it's quite thik. Every morning after uing this night m skin feels so supple. I bought this for less than $20 at Chemist Warehouse - probably more expensive elsewhere - and I would never buy anythng else again. I have switched from an expensive Olay product. Love the fact this is a natural product and hasn't ben tested on animals . It really has improved my overall complexion. I've used during the winter months during the day too without any break outs or trouble from my oily skin! I'm going to try their entire range!

DNR

DNRperth

Excellent product

I was super excited to use this after all the reviews I have seen. It definately loves up to my expectation. It is lovely to use (alone or over rosehip oil) as it isn't too thick and doesn't cause breakouts. I have normal skin whereas my boyfriend has oily skin yet we both use this with positive results.
Cruelty free, feels lovely and not too thick.
Jar poses a risk of germ riddled fingers leaving behind and breeding bacteria. Maybe it could come with a little scoop.

Somer set

Somer setAU

I like it

Big size for a very good price. Absorbing into skin very well. My skin is quite dry that I still feel a little bit dry after applying it compare with when using some more expensive creams. But still a very good value product. And I recently fall in love with natural products which make me feel safer to use

Nic39

Nic39SYDNEY

Smells good, nice and natural, a bit thick though

Sukin make lovely, natural products so I'd always recommend them. I can't say I've seen any mind blowing results with this night cream but I have to admit I don't use it every single night. A little thick and heavy for my liking. Not tested on animals and made in Australia which is important.
All natural, Aussie and not tested on animals. Smells good. Affordable.
Too thick and heavy, no amazing results.

Taylor99

Taylor99AU

Great natural skin care, even for acne sufferers.

Ive been using Sukin for over a year now, and I have to say it is the best natural skin care I've come across. I use this cream on top of their rosehip oil each night and find it doesn't make me break out like most creams do and suits my sensitive skin. I do still get breakouts on my jawline, but use Sukins aloe Vera gel for them. I just tried Moogoo's Acne Cleansing Cream last night and it dried the hell out of my skin, I actually can't wait for bedtime so I can slather my face in Sukin's rosehip oil and cream (i wear natural zinc sunscreen during the day, mixed with rosehip oil). Sukin, I will never leave you again!
All natural, doesn't make me break out.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Another Sukin Hit

Although Sukin products are more expensive than your standard skin care brands, they are well worth it! I started using this night cream early this year and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin, in that each morning when I wake up it feels smooth, supple and overall refreshed. It maintains its healthy glow during the day and its intensive moisturisation lasts all day long!
No parabens! Effective, readily available, aroma
More expensive product on the market

Julie26

Julie26Sydney

Great Product Great Value

I bought this about 2 months ago and put it on every night religiously. In that time i have developed an all over clearer complection and my favourite thing it has softened the lines/wrinkles on my forehead that they are actually nowhere near as noticeable as two months ago !! I bought it as a special, receiving the Rose Hip Oil free & recommend that too ! I love the subtle fragrance of the night cream & that it absorbs quickly without leavibg an oily or greasy feeling. Have to say to previous reviewer if you read ingredients i'm sure it does have evening primrose oil in it?
Value for money

dharmaloves

dharmalovesACT

fantastic

I have tried many different products but when I went vegan I found out that many were full of animal products and harmful chemical (as well as being tested on animals). Then I stumbled across Sukin. At first I thought it would be a less effective product than some of these trendy cosmetic lines; boy was I suprised!! This night cream is great. I love the fact that it doesn't have evening primrose oil in it to.
moisture, inexpensive, smells nice
Don't like the jar.

KatieSPA
KatieSPA

this stuff really works

lilyjeannesmum

lilyjeannesmumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Natural and Moisturizing

Amazing. I absolutely love my Sukin products. I have been using this cream for 2 years now and wouldn't buy another cream for anything. No gimmicks, just a good, simple and natural cream that does what it claims to do - leaves my skin moisturized.

Smells nice and soaks in. Doesn't leave skin greasy - I even use it in the morning during the winter too, my makeup doesn't come off even with it on.
Natural - No parabens, Nice Smell, Not Greasy

Phyllyp
Phyllyp

The fact it is in Jar packaging though means it oxidizes and this destroys the ingredients. So no matter how good the moisturizer is the ingredients will turn bad because of the jar packaging :(

Kylie J

Kylie JMelbourne

Love Sukin products

I'm new to Australia and new to Sukin but a girlfriend of mine told me to give it a try. Really works well and totally keeps my skin subtle. The night cream has to be the best cream I have used especially on my sensitive skin. I have now bought more Sukin products as they are great value
Inexpensive, not too greasy

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

Ancila

Ancilaasked

What age should use sukin night cream

Daranee
Daranee

Any age!! I'm 22 with combination skin! The whole range is great for anyone with combination through to dry and sensitive skins. A good night cream is imperative to skin cell renewal overnight! Hope this helps! :)

Poppyt
Poppyt

I'm 64 and have just started using this night cream and love the texture, smell and the lasting ability of the product.

brian

Yeah I agree with the other answers / any age is probably suitable to use the skincare products

Get an answer from our members and Sukin representatives

CategoryMoisturisers