2Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Karin LjunghAU

Preeti
Preeti

Best night cream ever

It has been only two days that I started using this cream and I am already in love with it. I can see a major difference in my skin already. It is even out and has never felt this smooth and soft before specially during winter times when my skin is dry. I have tried all the big brands creams such as estee lauder but are nothing compared to the sukin night cream. I got the set that include night cream, cleanser and a treatment oil for $16 from chemistware house. I apply the cream before applying the sukin's treatment oil. Works wonders.

Sophie H
Sophie H5 posts

Mayasaashi
MayasaashiMelbourne10 posts

My favourite sukin product !

This is an amazing moisturising night cream. I've been using it for around 1 year. It smells beautiful, it never causes break outs, it absorbs well and my skin feels extremely soft and hydrated In the morning.

Nicky
Nicky11 posts

Fantastic!!

Love my night cream. Not too oily but just enough to get rid of my dry skin. Sukin products are great.

Christiana
ChristianaDERBY

Best Night Cream for my skin type

Sukin's night cream is luxurious, fragrant and a delight to wear. My skin feels conditioned, soft and looks youthful every morning. No breakouts either. Give it a try, I've had very positive results and great feedback from friends.

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD54 posts

Sustainable Palm oil, no deforrestation -thanks!!

I really like this product. I use an Aussie company rose hip oil first, and put this on after that. I love the smell & feel of the cream and believe my skin looks better from using it. I keep an eye out for when it is on special and stock up.

I love that this is an Aussie made and owned product, no animal cruelty and uses sustainable Palm oil. ticks all my boxes!

LP
LP

Not so suitable for dry skin

My skin feels tight and dry after applying it. I had to reapply within 2 hours, I might try the moisture Night cream instead.

JGD
JGDPerth, Western Australia3 posts

You won't ever buy another expensive cream after trying this!!

This night cream feels wonderful and it has a divine smell. Doesn't make skin feel oily even though it's quite thik. Every morning after uing this night m skin feels so supple. I bought this for less than $20 at Chemist Warehouse - probably more expensive elsewhere - and I would never buy anythng else again. I have switched from an expensive Olay product. Love the fact this is a natural product and hasn't ben tested on animals . It really has improved my overall complexion. I've used during the winter months during the day too without any break outs or trouble from my oily skin! I'm going to try their entire range!

DNR
DNRPerth, WA21 posts

Excellent product

I was super excited to use this after all the reviews I have seen. It definately loves up to my expectation. It is lovely to use (alone or over rosehip oil) as it isn't too thick and doesn't cause breakouts. I have normal skin whereas my boyfriend has oily skin yet we both use this with positive results.
Cruelty free, feels lovely and not too thick.
Jar poses a risk of germ riddled fingers leaving behind and breeding bacteria. Maybe it could come with a little scoop.
Somer set
Somer setAU6 posts

I like it

Big size for a very good price. Absorbing into skin very well. My skin is quite dry that I still feel a little bit dry after applying it compare with when using some more expensive creams. But still a very good value product. And I recently fall in love with natural products which make me feel safer to use

Nic39
Nic39SYDNEY16 posts

Smells good, nice and natural, a bit thick though

Sukin make lovely, natural products so I'd always recommend them. I can't say I've seen any mind blowing results with this night cream but I have to admit I don't use it every single night. A little thick and heavy for my liking. Not tested on animals and made in Australia which is important.
All natural, Aussie and not tested on animals. Smells good. Affordable.
Too thick and heavy, no amazing results.
Taylor99
Taylor99AU31 posts

Great natural skin care, even for acne sufferers

Ive been using Sukin for over a year now, and I have to say it is the best natural skin care I've come across. I use this cream on top of their rosehip oil each night and find it doesn't make me break out like most creams do and suits my sensitive skin. I do still get breakouts on my jawline, but use Sukins aloe Vera gel for them. I just tried Moogoo's Acne Cleansing Cream last night and it dried the hell out of my skin, I actually can't wait for bedtime so I can slather my face in Sukin's rosehip oil and cream (i wear natural zinc sunscreen during the day, mixed with rosehip oil). Sukin, I will never leave you again!
All natural, doesn't make me break out.
pinkyy
pinkyySydney134 posts

Another Sukin Hit

Although Sukin products are more expensive than your standard skin care brands, they are well worth it! I started using this night cream early this year and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin, in that each morning when I wake up it feels smooth, supple and overall refreshed. It maintains its healthy glow during the day and its intensive moisturisation lasts all day long!
No parabens! Effective, readily available, aroma
More expensive product on the market
Julie26
Julie26Sydney7 posts

Great Product Great Value

I bought this about 2 months ago and put it on every night religiously. In that time i have developed an all over clearer complection and my favourite thing it has softened the lines/wrinkles on my forehead that they are actually nowhere near as noticeable as two months ago !! I bought it as a special, receiving the Rose Hip Oil free & recommend that too ! I love the subtle fragrance of the night cream & that it absorbs quickly without leavibg an oily or greasy feeling. Have to say to previous reviewer if you read ingredients i'm sure it does have evening primrose oil in it?
Value for money
dharmaloves
dharmalovesACT3 posts

fantastic

I have tried many different products but when I went vegan I found out that many were full of animal products and harmful chemical (as well as being tested on animals). Then I stumbled across Sukin. At first I thought it would be a less effective product than some of these trendy cosmetic lines; boy was I suprised!! This night cream is great. I love the fact that it doesn't have evening primrose oil in it to.
moisture, inexpensive, smells nice
Don't like the jar. Show reply
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

lilyjeannesmum
lilyjeannesmumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC11 posts

Natural and Moisturizing

Amazing. I absolutely love my Sukin products. I have been using this cream for 2 years now and wouldn't buy another cream for anything. No gimmicks, just a good, simple and natural cream that does what it claims to do - leaves my skin moisturized.

Smells nice and soaks in. Doesn't leave skin greasy - I even use it in the morning during the winter too, my makeup doesn't come off even with it on.
Natural - No parabens, Nice Smell, Not Greasy
 Show reply

Kylie J
Kylie JMelbourne2 posts

Love Sukin products

I'm new to Australia and new to Sukin but a girlfriend of mine told me to give it a try. Really works well and totally keeps my skin subtle. The night cream has to be the best cream I have used especially on my sensitive skin. I have now bought more Sukin products as they are great value
Inexpensive, not too greasy
semipermanent
semipermanentAU18 posts

Rich, smells yummy, does what it says, good value

Smells great, traditional Sukin smell. Great consistency, rich feeling but sinks into skin beautifully. Wake up with soft yummy skin. Natural! Sukin has good combo deals every now and then too where you can get a free gift with purchase/sample. Good value, feels alot more expensive than it is! Great for winter. I personally don't like the pot, just for mess/cleanliness, would prefer a pump, but this is a small issue. Sukin isn't a supermarket brand so can be inconvenient to get if you don't have a chemist or health food shop near you.
Good value, quality, consistency, smell, natural
Would prefer a less messy packaging method (pot)
suzrob
suzrobAU

This stuff is a real find. my skin is sensitive, and I'm REALLY fussy. 10/10. My skin feels AMAZING after using this. In fact all their products I've tried are fantastic. Highly recommend.
everything. price, packaging, consistency, results.
HappyNat
HappyNatSOUTH BRISBANE

Relief in a jar

I had a horrible itchy allergic reaction to something unknown which left my face extremely dry. I had no idea what i could put on my leathery face that wouldnt cause further harm and stumbled upon this amazing stuff. Lathered it on thick 3 x a day and my skin feels wonderfully soft. Love it...love it..love it.
so gentle, very moisturising.
avoid eye area, can leave a film on your eyeballs!
Bluebell
BluebellAU10 posts

Lovely Product

I love this night cream. The consistency is brilliant - not too heavy not too light and my skin (50 year old) has really responded well. It smells great and it is comforting knowing the product is organic and made ostensibly from natural ingredients.
Consistency, fragrance and organic origins
CMINV7
CMINV7SA, 508514 posts

This is my favourite ever moisturiser. It feels lovely on the skin, and a little goes a long way. My first pot was a gift which lasted me from one birthday to the next. Some other kinds of 'natural' products go off before they run out, but not this one. It is good value for money. There is a lot of information about the ingredients on the packaging, so I feel confident that there is nothing harmful in it. Will definitely keep using it.
Smells like lemon cheesecake - so natural you could probably eat it! It lasts for ages and feels luxurious.
Not one thing. Show reply
cc7012
cc7012

I love this product. It's lasted a long time so I feel it's a good price for the way it leaves my skin. I love having natural skin products but have found other brands a lot harsher on my skin, Sukin is fantastic-give it a try! Look out for their promotions: when I bought the night cream I got a free cream cleanser too (also great and gentle).
Smells great, thick cream which delivers great skin hydration
Availability of sukin range-hard to find close to home