Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream (page 2 of 3)

Allergies!

Every time I used this cream I would wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing prefusly! No idea what was in it, that caused such a reaction in my chest. Had to use a puffer. Don’t get me wrong though, my skin felt amazing.

Maddison J

Maddison JAU

Can’t not use it everyday now!

This is my first week using this product, and now I won’t ever not use it. Leaves your skin nourished and moisturised overnight, I love it! Will be definitely sticking to it!

Love it!

It is nice and smooth. I tried other natural creams claiming natural / organic but clogged my skin!
With this one my skin glows naturally. no clogs or anything. I like the fact that It has natural and organic ingredients too. It is my 3rd sukin face cream. Still love it.

Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

RosaWallis

RosaWallisVIC, 3030

Great Cream but sticky on hot days

Its a great cream works as its suppose to. Overall I am happy with it except its a bit sticky on hot nights(spl with if you sit lose to heater in winters). I will recommend it.

Wasted my money on this product

Bought this night cream for my wife yesterday and it went on well. One hour later her shin came up in red irritation & rashes. She couldn't sleep all night. She was so upset with me for buying it, when she had originally wanted a natural moisturising cream instead. I won't make this mistake again too soon. Almost cost me my marriage.

Lin

Linhazlet

I used this nightly and in the morning my skin looks and feels great. It is non greasy and absorbs readily into my skin. I make sure I have a cleansed face with toner and then in the a.m. I just rinse my face and add the day cream. No animal testing is what got me going on Suskin products. The price is right too and better than off the drugstore shelf products.

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Mediocre

Very average product. Not sure if it worthy of rave reviews, but there are many other good products to choose from, besides Sukin. Try some of them out and compare..

Rachy

Rachy

Love it

The texture is just amazing, and leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. I'm so happy with this product, and get it all the time now! It's not greasy so sometimes I use it during the day as well. Gentle fragrance.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Great cream

I really love that sukin night cream is made in Australia and is cruelty free. I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It has a really nice smell and is easy to apply .I have been using Sukin night cream for a few years and love it.i also use Sukin day cream and rosehip oil . Sukin night cream is not expensive and is a really great product .I have tried many creams and have always come up in a rash and never used a full jar . With Sukin have never had a rash .I will use Sukin night cream during the day if I run out of day cream. Love Sukin night cream

ValSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous Product - Love It

I bought Sukin Calming Night Cream for Sensitive Skin two weeks ago and I was so happy with the product I went out and bought the Day Cream to match. Being made in Australia and using all natural products appealed to me, not to mention the very reasonable price. My skin has improved immensely in the two weeks I have been using this cream so I think I will be using it for quite some time to come.

Love this cream. I stock up whenever I am in Australia.

I find it light and not greasy but with staying power. It is more effective than many more expensive products They have a nice day moisturizer as well. I like to use it with their rosehip oil for added skin benefits.

Jacintha

JacinthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The reviews are true! Makes your skin soft.

My skin fell into this cycle where it was dry all the time. All of my usual skin care didn't seem to work so gave this a try after not wanting to spend sixty dollars plus on the high end facial moisturisers. This was less than twenty bucks. After two times, my skin is noticeably softer. Good price and great results. Smells great, too. Wish I'd tried it sooner.

emiliak

emiliakIllawarra, NSW

The best moisturiser to date!

Love this moisturiser, i used a cetaphil moisturiser before this and noticed that it was giving me burning sensations on my face and now sukin is my favourite brand!
It is non sticky, easily absorbed and super hydrating at the same time. Love it. Definitely repurchasing.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Beautifully moisturising for my very dry skin

I use this a day cream, as it's just the right amount of moisture for my mature, dry skin. I've been using this daily for the past 2 years and it's an excellent, quality moisturiser without the hefty price tag. Even better if you can buy it on sale for $15 at Chemist Warehouse or Priceline. i use pure rosehip oil at night and that has improved the appearance of my scars and wrinkles. Sukin products are great quality and affordable natural products.

Arthur Rou

Arthur RouAdelaide

Fantastic

Awesome.Great price.Put it on before bed.Tried the rest and this is the best..Skin feels nourished.Great smell.Skin looks and feels revitalised.Doesnt make your skin feel oily either. Easily absorbed into the skin

Moisturisers

The best ever!! and I have Tried all expensive brands!!!

Best night cream ever

It has been only two days that I started using this cream and I am already in love with it. I can see a major difference in my skin already. It is even out and has never felt this smooth and soft before specially during winter times when my skin is dry. I have tried all the big brands creams such as estee lauder but are nothing compared to the sukin night cream. I got the set that include night cream, cleanser and a treatment oil for $16 from chemistware house. I apply the cream before applying the sukin's treatment oil. Works wonders.

Sophie H

Sophie H

Softly Scented, Beautiful Night Cream

Mayasaashi

MayasaashiMelbourne

My favourite sukin product !

This is an amazing moisturising night cream. I've been using it for around 1 year. It smells beautiful, it never causes break outs, it absorbs well and my skin feels extremely soft and hydrated In the morning.

Fantastic!!

Love my night cream. Not too oily but just enough to get rid of my dry skin. Sukin products are great.

See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

CategoryMoisturisers