Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream (page 3 of 3)

4.2

Taylor99

Taylor99AU

Great natural skin care, even for acne sufferers.

Ive been using Sukin for over a year now, and I have to say it is the best natural skin care I've come across. I use this cream on top of their rosehip oil each night and find it doesn't make me break out like most creams do and suits my sensitive skin. I do still get breakouts on my jawline, but use Sukins aloe Vera gel for them. I just tried Moogoo's Acne Cleansing Cream last night and it dried the hell out of my skin, I actually can't wait for bedtime so I can slather my face in Sukin's rosehip oil and cream (i wear natural zinc sunscreen during the day, mixed with rosehip oil). Sukin, I will never leave you again!
All natural, doesn't make me break out.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Another Sukin Hit

Although Sukin products are more expensive than your standard skin care brands, they are well worth it! I started using this night cream early this year and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin, in that each morning when I wake up it feels smooth, supple and overall refreshed. It maintains its healthy glow during the day and its intensive moisturisation lasts all day long!
No parabens! Effective, readily available, aroma
More expensive product on the market

Julie26

Julie26Sydney

Great Product Great Value

I bought this about 2 months ago and put it on every night religiously. In that time i have developed an all over clearer complection and my favourite thing it has softened the lines/wrinkles on my forehead that they are actually nowhere near as noticeable as two months ago !! I bought it as a special, receiving the Rose Hip Oil free & recommend that too ! I love the subtle fragrance of the night cream & that it absorbs quickly without leavibg an oily or greasy feeling. Have to say to previous reviewer if you read ingredients i'm sure it does have evening primrose oil in it?
Value for money

Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

dharmaloves

dharmalovesACT

fantastic

I have tried many different products but when I went vegan I found out that many were full of animal products and harmful chemical (as well as being tested on animals). Then I stumbled across Sukin. At first I thought it would be a less effective product than some of these trendy cosmetic lines; boy was I suprised!! This night cream is great. I love the fact that it doesn't have evening primrose oil in it to.
moisture, inexpensive, smells nice
Don't like the jar.

KatieSPA
KatieSPA

this stuff really works

lilyjeannesmum

lilyjeannesmumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Natural and Moisturizing

Amazing. I absolutely love my Sukin products. I have been using this cream for 2 years now and wouldn't buy another cream for anything. No gimmicks, just a good, simple and natural cream that does what it claims to do - leaves my skin moisturized.

Smells nice and soaks in. Doesn't leave skin greasy - I even use it in the morning during the winter too, my makeup doesn't come off even with it on.
Natural - No parabens, Nice Smell, Not Greasy

Phyllyp
Phyllyp

The fact it is in Jar packaging though means it oxidizes and this destroys the ingredients. So no matter how good the moisturizer is the ingredients will turn bad because of the jar packaging :(

Kylie J

Kylie JMelbourne

Love Sukin products

I'm new to Australia and new to Sukin but a girlfriend of mine told me to give it a try. Really works well and totally keeps my skin subtle. The night cream has to be the best cream I have used especially on my sensitive skin. I have now bought more Sukin products as they are great value
Inexpensive, not too greasy

semipermanent

semipermanentAU

Rich, smells yummy, does what it says, good value

Smells great, traditional Sukin smell. Great consistency, rich feeling but sinks into skin beautifully. Wake up with soft yummy skin. Natural! Sukin has good combo deals every now and then too where you can get a free gift with purchase/sample. Good value, feels alot more expensive than it is! Great for winter. I personally don't like the pot, just for mess/cleanliness, would prefer a pump, but this is a small issue. Sukin isn't a supermarket brand so can be inconvenient to get if you don't have a chemist or health food shop near you.
Good value, quality, consistency, smell, natural
Would prefer a less messy packaging method (pot)

This stuff is a real find. my skin is sensitive, and I'm REALLY fussy. 10/10. My skin feels AMAZING after using this. In fact all their products I've tried are fantastic. Highly recommend.
everything. price, packaging, consistency, results.

HappyNat

HappyNatSOUTH BRISBANE

Relief in a jar

I had a horrible itchy allergic reaction to something unknown which left my face extremely dry. I had no idea what i could put on my leathery face that wouldnt cause further harm and stumbled upon this amazing stuff. Lathered it on thick 3 x a day and my skin feels wonderfully soft. Love it...love it..love it.
so gentle, very moisturising.
avoid eye area, can leave a film on your eyeballs!

Moisturisers

Bluebell

BluebellAU

Lovely Product

I love this night cream. The consistency is brilliant - not too heavy not too light and my skin (50 year old) has really responded well. It smells great and it is comforting knowing the product is organic and made ostensibly from natural ingredients.
Consistency, fragrance and organic origins

CMINV7

CMINV7SA, 5085

This is my favourite ever moisturiser. It feels lovely on the skin, and a little goes a long way. My first pot was a gift which lasted me from one birthday to the next. Some other kinds of 'natural' products go off before they run out, but not this one. It is good value for money. There is a lot of information about the ingredients on the packaging, so I feel confident that there is nothing harmful in it. Will definitely keep using it.
Smells like lemon cheesecake - so natural you could probably eat it! It lasts for ages and feels luxurious.
Not one thing.

NatM
NatM

This is a beautiful moisturiser with a lovely smell and texture. However I found it was just too rich for my dry and sensitive skin and made me break out.

I love this product. It's lasted a long time so I feel it's a good price for the way it leaves my skin. I love having natural skin products but have found other brands a lot harsher on my skin, Sukin is fantastic-give it a try! Look out for their promotions: when I bought the night cream I got a free cream cleanser too (also great and gentle).
Smells great, thick cream which delivers great skin hydration
Availability of sukin range-hard to find close to home

jazlovestoskate

jazlovestoskateVictoria, 3938

Add It To Your Wishlist!

I lved this, after using it i noticed really smooth skin, it was so gentle and soft and my skin felt more moisturized and radiant, i would recommend this to anyone, especially people with dry skin!
gentle, smooth, soft skin, works

See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream reviews

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!