Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This stuff is a real find. my skin is sensitive, and I'm REALLY fussy. 10/10. My skin feels AMAZING after using this. In fact all their products I've tried are fantastic. Highly recommend.
everything. price, packaging, consistency, results.

Relief in a jar

I had a horrible itchy allergic reaction to something unknown which left my face extremely dry. I had no idea what i could put on my leathery face that wouldnt cause further harm and stumbled upon this amazing stuff. Lathered it on thick 3 x a day and my skin feels wonderfully soft. Love it...love it..love it.
so gentle, very moisturising.
avoid eye area, can leave a film on your eyeballs!

Lovely Product

I love this night cream. The consistency is brilliant - not too heavy not too light and my skin (50 year old) has really responded well. It smells great and it is comforting knowing the product is organic and made ostensibly from natural ingredients.
Consistency, fragrance and organic origins

This is my favourite ever moisturiser. It feels lovely on the skin, and a little goes a long way. My first pot was a gift which lasted me from one birthday to the next. Some other kinds of 'natural' products go off before they run out, but not this one. It is good value for money. There is a lot of information about the ingredients on the packaging, so I feel confident that there is nothing harmful in it. Will definitely keep using it.
Smells like lemon cheesecake - so natural you could probably eat it! It lasts for ages and feels luxurious.
Not one thing.

This is a beautiful moisturiser with a lovely smell and texture. However I found it was just too rich for my dry and sensitive skin and made me break out.

I love this product. It's lasted a long time so I feel it's a good price for the way it leaves my skin. I love having natural skin products but have found other brands a lot harsher on my skin, Sukin is fantastic-give it a try! Look out for their promotions: when I bought the night cream I got a free cream cleanser too (also great and gentle).
Smells great, thick cream which delivers great skin hydration
Availability of sukin range-hard to find close to home

Add It To Your Wishlist!

I lved this, after using it i noticed really smooth skin, it was so gentle and soft and my skin felt more moisturized and radiant, i would recommend this to anyone, especially people with dry skin!
gentle, smooth, soft skin, works

Is it non-comedogenic?
Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?
Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)Ok thanks - cheersHi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail)..... I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials. Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

What age should use sukin night cream
Any age!! I'm 22 with combination skin! The whole range is great for anyone with combination through to dry and sensitive skins. A good night cream is imperative to skin cell renewal overnight! Hope this helps! :)I'm 64 and have just started using this night cream and love the texture, smell and the lasting ability of the product.Yeah I agree with the other answers / any age is probably suitable to use the skincare products

Moisture Restoring Night Cream