Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eshy G

Eshy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like it.

Doesnt irritate my skin, doesn't make it greasy, actually sinks in my skin perfectly and my skin felt normal for the whole day! I have combination skin and it feels nice to have my nose feel normal and not oily as hell!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Adverse Reaction

As soon as I put this product on, my face and hands started stinging and becoming red. I washed it off immediately after reading other reviews on Sukin products, as it looks as though severe reactions (weeping / swollen face, welts etc) are really common in their facial moisturisers. Would not recommend.

Feels great, smells terrible

For a sensitive facial cream it works wonders, however I can't get over that it smells like play dough. I'll be sticking with the original from this brand from now on. Shame, because it feels lovely to use. Wishing I could have the best of both worlds

Virgo

VirgoBurnie

Gentle to Skin!

I like it because first it does not upset my sensitive skin, second it just has a faint smell it means no perfume, third it is not oily and absorbed pretty quick but hydrates my skin well.