Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

3.2

Karen H.

Karen H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

immediantly my skin went dry itchy and stinging red blotches

not good at all for me bought skin sensative face wash day and a night cream i reacted straight away what a waste of money. back to simple for me

Purchased in March 2011.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin

emmas777Perth Western Australia

Cant use anything else!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Eshy G

Eshy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like it.

Doesnt irritate my skin, doesn't make it greasy, actually sinks in my skin perfectly and my skin felt normal for the whole day! I have combination skin and it feels nice to have my nose feel normal and not oily as hell!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Adverse Reaction

As soon as I put this product on, my face and hands started stinging and becoming red. I washed it off immediately after reading other reviews on Sukin products, as it looks as though severe reactions (weeping / swollen face, welts etc) are really common in their facial moisturisers. Would not recommend.

Feels great, smells terrible

For a sensitive facial cream it works wonders, however I can't get over that it smells like play dough. I'll be sticking with the original from this brand from now on. Shame, because it feels lovely to use. Wishing I could have the best of both worlds

Virgo

VirgoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Gentle to Skin!

I like it because first it does not upset my sensitive skin, second it just has a faint smell it means no perfume, third it is not oily and absorbed pretty quick but hydrates my skin well.

Seindah G.

Seindah G.asked

Can it act as nurturing night cream too? Or it just moisturise?
My combination skin sweat even after shower, any user have this problem? Would you recommend this product or something else?

emmas777

Sukin has a sensitive skin night cream but I find it a bit thick for me.
Im very sweaty too, which is why I love this product so much, it doesnt leave an oily residue. At night I mix my sensitive Sukin day cream with a couple drops of their Rosehip Oil for extra nurturing. I highly recommend it

Sas I

Sas Iasked

Is it making skin dark beacuse of sun rays when we applying this and if we go out

Karla V.
Karla V.

It doesn't have SPF. Apply sunscreen after you put on the moisturiser.