Sulja Homes

These are not builders. This is a very big scam of taking 5% deposits

Construction End DateOct 2018

Rah

Rahasked

Does anyone know outcome of Sulja homes.
    Has he returned deposits and paid back suppliers and tradies?

Kateasked

We were supposed to build with Sulja Homes, but we just found out that they are going bankrupt, obviously we can't use them now, but can we still get back the deposit we paid them?

Selina Kyle

Yes Sulja Homes went bankrupt on 28 Feb - and since you are the creditors - have you received letter from the administrator/liquidators ? If they have assets left - you may get deposit back (although I doubt it). Also do you have insurance from VMIA/QBE ? If you do - you should be ok.
    But If you don't then you have to pursue with legal procedures against owner (Ondrej). Please join the Sulja Victim group (contact Amit / Darlene number on other thread below).

Hi Selina,

Thanks for your information, never receive any letters from the administrator/liquidators, also we don't have insurance from VMIA/QBE, I have requested to join the group, but not approved yet.

Selina Kyle

HI Kate - the administrator is Sellers Muldoon Benton - Level 3, 90 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 - might good idea to call them on Phone (03) 9600 2100. I think they had creditors meeting on 17th March..

Deeasked

Does anybody know what's going on with these builders? I've tried to contact multiple times but no ones ever in. Does any body have the builders contact number or can advise what I can do to get some answers?

AMIT

Hi we have made a group to fight with this dodgy builder. If you wanna join then contact me on 0430665572.

Dee

Hi, finally got in contact with someone. They went into receivership on Tuesday. No chance of getting a hold of the builder.

Hi Dee
    Where did you get your info from about Sulla going into receivership.