Sulja Homes

Sulja Homes Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Does anyone know outcome of Sulja homes. Has he returned deposits and paid back suppliers and tradies?

We were supposed to build with Sulja Homes, but we just found out that they are going bankrupt, obviously we can't use them now, but can we still get back the deposit we paid them?
Yes Sulja Homes went bankrupt on 28 Feb - and since you are the creditors - have you received letter from the administrator/liquidators ? If they have assets left - you may get deposit back (although I doubt it). Also do you have insurance from VMIA/QBE ? If you do - you should be ok. But If you don't then you have to pursue with legal procedures against owner (Ondrej). Please join the Sulja Victim group (contact Amit / Darlene number on other thread below).Hi Selina, Thanks for your information, never receive any letters from the administrator/liquidators, also we don't have insurance from VMIA/QBE, I have requested to join the group, but not approved yet. KateHI Kate - the administrator is Sellers Muldoon Benton - Level 3, 90 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 - might good idea to call them on Phone (03) 9600 2100. I think they had creditors meeting on 17th March..

Does anybody know what's going on with these builders? I've tried to contact multiple times but no ones ever in. Does any body have the builders contact number or can advise what I can do to get some answers?
Hi we have made a group to fight with this dodgy builder. If you wanna join then contact me on 0430665572.Hi, finally got in contact with someone. They went into receivership on Tuesday. No chance of getting a hold of the builder.Hi Dee Where did you get your info from about Sulla going into receivership. Mark

I'm a bit worried about letting sulja homes build my house, i just want to know if anyone else has built with them and if they had any problems with them? thx
My experience with Sulja homes has been poor so far. Good only until you signed sale contract, after that then you're own your own. They are very slow, promised to give progress updates which never happened. Communication doesn't exist, so I have to continuously ring up or visit the site to check their progress. Also I have issues with their invoices. Until this stage, I cant really recommend this builder to anyone - stay away.this is really madness, seems like they don't even care about their reviews !!I am now seeing a lawyer to get my money back. Do not make a mistake to pay deposit if they do not provide you with domestic builders insurance. They are big liars!!!! I called both insurance companies and nothing has been lodged for my property and yet they keep saying they have lodged and still waiting. If anyone else wants to join us to get their HARD EARNED MONEY back, my number is 0432103270

Has anyone dealt with this builder?
My experience with Sulja homes has been poor so far. Good only until you signed sale contract, after that then you're own your own. They are very slow, promised to give progress updates which never happened. Communication doesn't exist, so I have to continuously ring up or visit the site to check their progress. Also I have issues with their invoices. Until this stage, I cant really recommend this builder to anyone - stay awayReview deletedPls never ever think about to build with Sulja Homes. From customer service to building service everything is really bad . I sign the contract with them 1 year before still now Waiting for them to start. Thanks

If anyone could tell us about their experience with Sulja homes turnkey package.
If you want to save yourself some headache, go somewhere else. They are a rip off. The price displayed isn't half the true price. It's beyond you can imagine, how they will rip you off. Dealing with there sales rep Manny(he is a ripoff liar from start) want to save money still there are plenty of builders not this one.do not build with this builder they all are cheater and liar my home they start building last year 2015 and still not finishThank you both of you .

Similar listings