Sulja Homes

Sulja Homes Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Rah

Rahasked

Does anyone know outcome of Sulja homes.
Has he returned deposits and paid back suppliers and tradies?

Kateasked

We were supposed to build with Sulja Homes, but we just found out that they are going bankrupt, obviously we can't use them now, but can we still get back the deposit we paid them?

Selina Kyle

Yes Sulja Homes went bankrupt on 28 Feb - and since you are the creditors - have you received letter from the administrator/liquidators ? If they have assets left - you may get deposit back (although I doubt it). Also do you have insurance from VMIA/QBE ? If you do - you should be ok.
But If you don't then you have to pursue with legal procedures against owner (Ondrej). Please join the Sulja Victim group (contact Amit / Darlene number on other thread below).

Hi Selina,

Thanks for your information, never receive any letters from the administrator/liquidators, also we don't have insurance from VMIA/QBE, I have requested to join the group, but not approved yet.

Selina Kyle

HI Kate - the administrator is Sellers Muldoon Benton - Level 3, 90 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 - might good idea to call them on Phone (03) 9600 2100. I think they had creditors meeting on 17th March..

Deeasked

Does anybody know what's going on with these builders? I've tried to contact multiple times but no ones ever in. Does any body have the builders contact number or can advise what I can do to get some answers?

AMIT
AMIT

Hi we have made a group to fight with this dodgy builder. If you wanna join then contact me on 0430665572.

Dee

Hi, finally got in contact with someone. They went into receivership on Tuesday. No chance of getting a hold of the builder.

Hi Dee
Where did you get your info from about Sulla going into receivership.

sulja client

sulja clientasked

my house is half way through, lock up stage in one year ,and i do not have any liquid damage figure in my contract (my fault ) can i still claim my damage ,did anyone consult lawyer about that.

Justsayin'
Justsayin'

The assumption would be they have the capacity to pay any amount you claim.

rajesh
rajesh

Hello I have signed the contract in 2015 and my land got title in sept 2015. They are still constructing my house (lockup) stage only. I am not sure how to claim the damage. Please help me. Really difficult for me to pay monthly installments from 2years.

Subcontractor
Subcontractor

I am sorry that the clients are left in the dark too. We were subcontracting for Sulja Homes and are still owed a lot of money also.
Stay as far away as you can

Frank36

Frank36asked

I'm a bit worried about letting sulja homes build my house, i just want to know if anyone else has built with them and if they had any problems with them? thx

Altair

My experience with Sulja homes has been poor so far. Good only until you signed sale contract, after that then you're own your own. They are very slow, promised to give progress updates which never happened. Communication doesn't exist, so I have to continuously ring up or visit the site to check their progress. Also I have issues with their invoices. Until this stage, I cant really recommend this builder to anyone - stay away.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

this is really madness, seems like they don't even care about their reviews !!

Darlene
Darlene

I am now seeing a lawyer to get my money back. Do not make a mistake to pay deposit if they do not provide you with domestic builders insurance. They are big liars!!!! I called both insurance companies and nothing has been lodged for my property and yet they keep saying they have lodged and still waiting. If anyone else wants to join us to get their HARD EARNED MONEY back, my number is 0432103270

Richard Nelsonasked

Has anyone dealt with this builder?

Review deleted

Harry
Harry

Pls never ever think about to build with Sulja Homes. From customer service to building service everything is really bad . I sign the contract with them 1 year before still now Waiting for them to start. Thanks

ADIasked

If anyone could tell us about their experience with Sulja homes turnkey package.

Kim
Kim

If you want to save yourself some headache, go somewhere else. They are a rip off. The price displayed isn't half the true price. It's beyond you can imagine, how they will rip you off. Dealing with there sales rep Manny(he is a ripoff liar from start) want to save money still there are plenty of builders not this one.

jack
jack

do not build with this builder they all are cheater and liar
my home they start building last year 2015 and still not finish