Sumitomo SL 726

Sumitomo SL 726

See the Best Light Commercial Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sumitomo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Becca89
    Becca89Victoria, Australia

Sumitomo is great

Always buy sumitomo tyres and they are fantastic. They come with a 60,000km warranty with City Discount tyres, and I've probably got 4 years out of the set before the ones I have now. Grip was good and I found that I didn't have much tyre noise on open roads.

CarMazda 3
    Jimmy33
    Jimmy33South East Queensland, QLD

very average Japanese made tyres

had 2 of these fitted to my toyota hiace. looked top quality. similar to the bridgestone original tyres that came with the van from factory. were quiet on road. grip wasnt great. back wheels would easily spin in wet. have lasted 6 months so far but are wearing thin. for 135 a tyre fitted and balanced , there are better tyres for the same price. problably would not use these again.