Listing monitored by Summit Homes

10 questions from our users

BRENDA A.
BRENDA A.asked

Hi
My parents are building with Summit. The floor plans has already submitted to the council and they are now waiting for the council approval.
I would like to know if they want to make an adjustment would that be possible?
They just want to request to upgrade the front door to be wider.

B

Ken. bramley
Ken. bramleyasked
Summit South West

How can I get in touch with our supervisor Jamie McDonald regarding our house now under construction in Madera. Bay

Summit H.Summit HomesSend a private message

Hi Ken, we have sent you a message. Thanks, Marketing Team.

Brian boru
Brian boruasked
Summit South West

Do you build I’m Melbourne ?
Do you have an office and phone number ?

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we only build in Western Australia.
You can see more details about us at our website here - https://www.summithomes.com.au/
Thanks, Gemma (marketing)

NancyAasked
Summit Homes Perth Metro

I built with Summit 17 years ago. For the most part the house has been fantastic. Over the last 18 months or so, I’ve noticed that the ceiling has started to sag. I am wondering if anyone else in the Jane Brook area has had the same issue? I’m totally unsure of what to do about this. TIA.

Summit H.Summit HomesSend a private message

Hi Nancy, thanks for reaching out. Our maintenance department will be able to advice, please feel free to email them at maintenance@summithomesgroup.com.au Thanks, Gemma (marketing)

lookforabuilder
lookforabuilderasked
Summit South West

has anyone built with Sovereign Building Company?

Paul B
Paul Basked
Summit South West

Has anyone had issues with their "superwall" after living in the house a few months/years later? Had another builder describe it as a very poor product.

Bryce
Bryce
Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34
David B.
David B.
chan09asked
Summit South West

Anyone has built with summit in Busselton. Please share your opinion please?

Di  and Jeff
Di and Jeff

Thanks Di and Jeff.
Really appreciate your advice

nwsl
nwslasked
Summit South West

Looking to build a 2 storey home with Summit. Any review on their process, communication and quality?
Or any recommendation?

Todd
Todd
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Homeasked
Summit South West

Why is it you have so many jobs on and a lack of supervisors monitoring the work going on?

JimBuilding
JimBuilding

Hi Home Sweet Home , I think this question was meant for Summit Homes themselves ? Our house construction is yet to start (and still need to demolish an old home on the property).

I wonder?
I wonder?asked
Summit South West

Hey T Moore, are you the country of T Moore?
Why you only Review 1 product?

Are you high?