Sumo Electricity

Sumo Electricity

Problem solved in a jiffy.

After all the voice prompts, the call was direced to Joshua. Fast and reliable service that I received. He was very friendly and understood my problem. He explained the reason for the payment not deducted and in less than a minute, my electricity bill was sorted. Very good client service means happy customer. Thank you Sumo.

ServicesElectricity

This is perfect customer service

The way the call was answered and the way Laura handeled the call and service was very simple and in a proper manner the way it should be, simple way
Thanks heaps

Excellent service

The customer service I received today was very helpful. My question regarding my gas bill was answered and the problem I was having has been solved. I was also able to pay my electricity bill at the same time.

no problems so far

I started with Sumo earlier in the year and somehow missed paying a bill. the person I dealt withers very understanding as I had been in hospital. A direct debit was organised and now I know I retain my discount as y account is paid on time.

ServicesElectricity
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

great costomer service

called today about both of my services and got great help from your rep and a lot of helpful service great job will be glade to use your service for a long time to come and recamened it to others

ServicesElectricity
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Excellent customer service from Laura and Vanessa

Amazing customer service I can't fault Sumo I'm so glad I switched providers, not only is my electricity cheaper but everyone I speak to at Sumo is absolutely lovely. Laura and Vanessa you are both wonderful thank you so much if only I could rate more than 5 stars I would.

ServicesElectricity
Hi Roxanne, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist. I have passed this on to the agents supervisors. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Questions about seniors discount.

Our electricity and gas bills were not discounted for winter. We are now heavily discounted. Today I had occasion to ring customer service, my questions were answered quickly, all issues resolved on the spot, and guess what - he was Australian. Very very pleased.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear we were able to assist you with your inquiry. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Great customer service

We only have Electricity with SUMO Energy as we live on a rural property but we have found their customer service skills to be very good and they have always been easy to deal with and very respectful.

ServicesElectricity
Hi Justin, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Spot on so far

To date everything I have had to do with Sumo has been taken care of with no concerns.
Excellent customer service with great pricing on my gas and electricity bills.
Any queries so far have been answered immediately.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Barry, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Great customer service

Ever since signing up to sumo electricity and gas my bills are way less than the other companies that I have been with, and customer service is great. Thank you Sumo

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Aslihan, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

So happy we are with Sumo!

Sumo staff have always been so helpful and kind anytime we have had any questions. They always provide the best possible deal for us. After years of wasting so much money on a bigger name energy company. I'm so glad we shopped around and decided to go with Sumo! Can't recommend enough!

ServicesElectricity
Hi Breeanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful 5 star experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

clearing up a matter of concern

Zach did a very professional job of sorting out my query. He was very polite and
handled my problem with ease, thankyou again Zach. In total very easy and efficiently dealt with. Kaye

ServicesElectricity
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback on to Zachʻs supervisor. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Perfect fast service and assistance

I needed to amend a payment to my account and the lovely assistant had noticed the error in my account and fixed up the issues immediately before i even had to finish my reason for calling. Amazing.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Very friendly and helpful staff every time I’ve called This time it was Vanessa and she was very friendly professional & answered my enquire quickly .....
It’s so wonderful to speak to people you can understand in English and they understand the question you’re asking.....

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Connie, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback on to Vanessaʻs supervisor. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Hugo a class act

Very satisfied with the service I received from support staffer Hugo. He went above and beyond to provide professional and courteous service. He provided information I could not get from United Energy.

ServicesElectricity
Hi Pete, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. I have passed this feedback on to Hugoʻs supervisor. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Querry to Customer relationship.

I recieved a biil for anonther energy company over a period which i was with you guys. I contacted them to rectify the issue, which was successful. I then contacted you guys to see if you were satisifed with my punctuality. No problems I'm happy with the results.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Same power, great service

Sumo was a very quick switch, being the cheapest in Ringwood when we signed up.

After a billing error on our part incurring a hefty late fee, we appealed to the call staff, who quickly waived the fee, as the error was only a few dollars.

All done in 15 minutes. Fantastic

ServicesElectricity
Hi Judd, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Life made easier with Sumo

Sumo makes life easier by offering a huge discount for pay on time. To back it up they send a reminder msg the day before due date. Then oon msg just need to click on website...details all ready for instant payment. Thanks Sumo, from Andrea

ServicesElectricity
Good Morning Andrea, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

The electricity did the job that we wanted it for.

We only had electricity installed as we just renovated the home then put back on the market. We did not live in the premises. All in all SUMO looked after us well and we were happy with the service that was provided.
Power was totally reliable for us.

ServicesElectricity
Good Morning Ian, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

Flexible and professional

I requested an alternate ending to my billing period to my electricity and gas services and also a transfer to a new property. the staff were friendly, understanding and helpful!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Good Morning Thyme, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I am really glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Sumo and our staff were able to assist you. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.