Sumo Electricity

Sumo Electricity

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Rates and Fees

Fast excellent service

Excellent fast efficient service from knowledgeable staff. Marianne was very helpful and forthcoming. Answered my query in the first instance. She understood my concern right away. Made it so easy for me.

Dooee

DooeeGippsland, VIC

Done well with us

Very easy to open account and power was on within the hour
No negativity from 2 very happy customers,coming from a state with no option ,I just went through phone book and picked one SUMO pleased with outcome

Sews

SewsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Joshua you did explain things very well.

I just inquired about plans for electricity and gas and requested the best plan available. The service was good and fairly quick. The change to the plans was quick and painless.

Danny

Danny

Perfect and efficient customer service

Josh Underestood my problem and fixed straight away
Accurate quick response in no time
And explained how I have to do the payment next time so I have no problems the next time

Code-  RCKM00192

Code- RCKM00192Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Joshua was great. Very helpful. Sumo seems to have very reasonable charges so far. I hope this continues as I keep recommending Sumo to everyone who is interested. It is nice to be able to actually speak to a real person to discuss things with. Keep it up.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service from Josh

Josh was polite, quick and helped me in 30 seconds. He could actually speak Australian English and I could understand everything he said. My issue was resolved without a problem. Perfect!

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Georgia, Thank you.

The graphs are really impressive. Next thing to do is maybe move controlled load to solar peak time. With real time monitoring that could possibly be implemented to avoid times when the fridge is not running, or avoid very overcast situations.
Georgia, once again Thank You.
Perhaps this type of graph could be attached as standard to each bill.

Customer service

The assistance I received in my latest enquiry was outstanding the young man was excellent in his product knowledge
The efficiency in the delivery of my enquiry was to my complete satisfaction

I am a new client.

Electric power installed has been fine with no drop outs so far. I am not sure about the set up time but I had power when I needed it. I am sure it is reliable. The phone calls I have needed to make to Sumo have been pleasant and settled issues right away but my billing has been difficult. I am not sure why Was charged the 40 dollars and some cents extra and would appreciate a breakdown. It may have been because I was not sure about the need to pay by the due date at first and incurred a fine. I would appreciate an update on this matter. It may also have been a month that was estimated.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unexpectedly great customer service today!!

I rang today as we had not received our Sumo electricity bill, but received a 'REMINDER' via email to pay an outstanding amount - which included a late penalty fee. After I explained the situation to the customer service representative, this was rectified immediatly and without any fuss. It was suggested that perhaps the Sumo Account may have accidentally been placed in our "trash" folder. The customer service representative made a note of this, apologized and gave us the "discounted" amount which we paid via internet banking. He was very helpful and professional and I have to admit I was impressed - and I am not easily impressed when dealing with this type of situation over the phone.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made so easy to change over suppliers

We have just changed over to Sumo for both Gas and Electricity service after being with our previous provider for many years...... because we received a far better price package.
Calls to the Sumo call centre have been meticuously answered by their consultants. Our change over has happened for Electricity but have to wait for a manual reading of gas before that is also changed over.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We are so glad to hear you have had a 5 star experience with us at Sumo. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Mez @ Sumo

Great customer service Joshua

Great customer service today Josh. You were very helpful and explained things clearly and your attitude was very professional and helpful. You also assisted me with a gas question and were able to answer that .Thanks

Ravo

RavoGippsland, VIC

Just a simple review of Sumo power

Service, both gas and electricity was reliable and pricing was very helpful. There was no drop-out through the period. Connection and years later disconnection was an easy process. Service through phone call was quick.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Ravo, thank you for taking the time out to provide wonderful feedback. We are so glad to hear you have had a great experience with us at Sumo. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Mez @ Sumo

Guiletta

GuilettaVictoria

Excellent Customer Service

Great work, Robert, thanking you so much, for helping me today, in regards to Medical Cooling assistance. This will help me financially. Your attitude was kind and compassionate, there should be more like you !

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The electricity has always been supplied and any queries sorted! Friendly staff who are always very helpful. Accounts are explained and are issued promptly via requested method. No issues so far

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are a very happy Sumo customer. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Mez @ Sumo

So perfect for life support help

We are both on life support breathing equipment and a simple phone call has put in place emergency backup power for us and a discount. Nice operator helped all the way

Robert M.

Robert M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent to deal with

I phoned to get better deal and to my surprise I got one normally company’s don’t look after long term customers . The process was quick and easy. Have never had any trouble with the service

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

I don't remember joining the company and the bills wer so high in price with no details on the bill showing usage rates.

This company show no details on the bills. and are one of the most expensive bills I have ever got. And i dont remember ever joining the company at all.

Terrible service

Just a very disorganised stressful experiance I'm disgusted with sumo. Bill was $500 over last bill aparently estimated. Why??
Still cant get an itemized bill. WHY?
Was in my son's name and suppose to be getting pension discount.
Definetly changing providers

Dennis Tiplady

Dennis TipladyIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

We changed over to Sumo for a better deal and received it the set up was no effort for Sumo and we have had no problems with our power we thank you.