Sumo Electricity

• Rates and Fees
Barbara W.

Barbara W.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I had an amazing young boy oliver who had been in the sun all day knock on my door the other day and me and my neighbours would’ve loved to sign up for sumo but we were unable to change due to the body corporate. As soon as I move sumo all the way

Suzanne S

Suzanne S

February invoice

Excellent customer service. I had overlooked a due date payment for an account and rang Sumo who immediately adjusted the account due to my good on time track record with payment

Amanda R.

Amanda R.Gippsland, VIC

Happy to be with Sumo, great customer service

I have been Sumo - electricity for years, really happy with their customer service and competitive rates. I am now with Sumo for my internet as well., good service too. Happy Customer.

JKS

JKSSydney, NSW

February invoice

I phoned concerning what I considered was an error on my February account.Joshua answered the phone and within minutes heard my concerns and adjusted the account, in my favour, immediately

p davis

p davisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Power

I decided to switch to Sumo in January never sent a plan so i went back to my other supplier.Then i received a bill from Sumo for 21days $88.88 looks like a guess to me.I only pay a bit more than that for 90days.No pensioner Discount no Government rebate no supply discount.Learnt my lesson back to my old supplier as i know they don’t rip people off.

Christine P.

Christine P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Invoicing System

Rates and Fees
Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Company with a Very Helpful Staff

Never Had any Power Dropouts or any Other Hickups Spoke to a Rep called Brad this Morning and Found Him So Helpful with a Minor Account Problem i Had and the Problem was Solved very Quickly

Marsman351

Marsman351Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Putting the customer first

Contacted Sumo and spoke with Morgan in relation to extending the due by date to settle my electricity bill. Morgan was courteous, friendly and accommodated my needs with no fuss. We discussed other opportunities to tap into Sumo services and its something that I will consider.

Emily A

Emily AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke with Tori today who was an absolute legend. She listened to my query, provided me with all the answers I needed but was also extremely understanding as well.
Very grateful to have spoken with you Tori and thank you so much for helping out today!

Remone

RemoneSydney, NSW

Great rates and customer service

Also simple to deal with and connection reliable. They manage to offer very competitive rates and customer service is easy to talk to and happy to help whenever I call

sandrathapa

sandrathapaSydney, NSW

Efficient and quick and easy.

Signed up to Sumo as it is Australian owned and operated. The transfer was smooth and simple and when I checked to confirm if direct debit had been set up the phone call was answered instantly, no waiting time with pleasant service. So glad I made the switch.

Shae

ShaeGippsland, VIC

What a great deal

Called to speak about my account, was given a better offer than what I already had, and then they offeres a better price on my gas who was through a different company. Staff were fantastic and very friendly

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tori is amazing!

I had a few questions regarding my accounts today. I had the pleasure of speaking with Tori, she was an amazing help!! Great customer service, thank you Tori and thank you Sumo!!

Your customer service

Both electricity and gas were already connected so it was just a change over from supplier. The only power outage was done by Sumo's supplier with plenty of advanced warning about any disruption of electricity supply and for how long with loss of power.

Dhruv

Dhruv

Liam was extremely helpful and suggested what would best fit our requirements.

Liam helped us review the current energy plans as the energy bills were pretty high. He discussed our requirements and proposed the best alternative plan that would suit our requirements.

Find out how Sumo Electricity compares to other Energy Providers

Sumo is a great Aussie company

Sumo is a good company and the pay on time cheaper rates were a high incentive for paying on time. I had both gas and electricity with sumo and power was good

ServicesElectricity and Gas

perefect

excellent service from Tori, Tori was extremely helpful very friendly efficient pleasant eager to help would recommend these services to anymore and reassuring. Happy to refer anyone to this organisation as the service was very professional. Thanks Tori :)

Nusrat

Nusrat Sydney, NSW

Electricity & Gas Connection

Great customer experience from Brad, one of the customer solutions specialist. Also have been using Sumo Power for 2 years and happy with their service. Highly recommend others their connection.

Sheldon

SheldonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Vanessa assisted me with Gas and Electricity. Applied credits where required and re-assed my plan and offered me better options without me asking for it. Well done and finally received some great service all round

Jules

JulesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sumo - Fantastic service

Fantastic service from Brad at Sumo electricity- very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend For professional service with a pleasant and helpful staff member. Great to have an easy to talk to service centre.

Simon F

Simon Fasked

Electricity

I'm a prospective Sumo energy customer and struggle on the telephone. Does Sumo support email or online chat? They only advertise telephone numbers :-(

Sumo
Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning Simon, Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. We certainly do have webchat available on our website just follow the link and enter your postcode to get started! Here is the link: www.sumo.com.au This will also let you complete an entirely online sign-up for your energy needs!
In addition to this, you can submit an enquiry via the update my details webform here https://www.sumo.com.au/update-my-details/
If there is anything further I can help with please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives

Compare both Sumo Energy